Page 11 of 518 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by euroherbal View Post
    Nice to see you sneak back, Dean
    Well, I haven't heard back about the SS X-Wing yet so I thought I could get a couple more. I'd take most of them if I could but that may mean I can't get the X-Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by dean1700 View Post
    Well, I haven't heard back about the SS X-Wing yet so I thought I could get a couple more. I'd take most of them if I could but that may mean I can't get the X-Wing.
    "A time for each thing in life there is, decide you must", Yoda would say Welcome back!!!!
    Last edited by Astroworks; 03-27-2012 at 02:45 AM.

•    
    Don't make me decide. It would be a one sided contest.

I not only have one of pretty much every astromech, but I also have doubles of my favorite ones. I keep them stashed away like some kind of hidden treasure. Yeah, I have a sickness, lol. Here's a rare peek at 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    I not only have one of pretty much every astromech, but I also have doubles of my favorite ones. I keep them stashed away like some kind of hidden treasure. Yeah, I have a sickness, lol. Here's a rare peek at 'em.

You have arrived to the right place, Palps, where sickness becomes normality

Just started collecting Astromechs about a month ago. I have about 11 so far. Went on ebay and picked up the following for a buy it now price of $24.00
    R3-S6 (Goldie)
    R2-X2
    R4-M9
    R4-M6-Mace's droid

I couldn't believe the price, the guy had several lots of 4 droids for $24 buy it now. I went back today to see what else he had and all of his astro auciton's had the 'buy it now' price removed. lol, guess he realized he was giving people too good of a deal. Too bad i was in for at least 3 or 4 lots.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post

Ooooooh, Lego astromechs! I love it! I never even though of trying to collect those. That's a very dangerous pic for me.
    Canuckian Vader Crusader
    My Feedback

Yeah, the Lego astros are addictive. At first I only collected the movie style ones, but after a friend gave me Ahsoka's droid, I decided to collect the Clone Wars style ones as well. And now they have the R5 versions! Tis a very slippery slope, heh.

So what astromech do you guys want Hasbro to make the most at this point? For me, I really want them to finish what they started, and give us R2-A5, using the G9 mold.

Does anyone have an R2-C4 they are willing to trade ?
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Yesterday, I ordered Star Tours R3-D3 AND R5-D2 from fellow scummer.
    ------------------------
    "He's no good to me dead."

Page 11 of 518 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast