Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complete Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!!

Complete Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!!

Hey there,

well....I finally tracked down the last PBP figure missing here: Luke Farmboy PBP. Its the second loose figure known and only one MOC in existance (with broken head by now ...what a pitty )

The Run is complete....besides a few tiny upgrades....

- CCP scarred out with white face, white/pink face and red helmet, pink face
    - 4-Lom scarred out with red harness and both scars. Harnesses have molding differences.
    - Luke Framboy scarred out.
    - Luke Pilot scarred out with white/pink face, second one with less pink and both scars!
    - Han Hoth scarred out with violett Torso and creme face! Different belt buckels and different scars!

- Biker Scout scarred out. Both face paint variants and both scars
    - Tie Pilot scarred out with red chest paint: large emblems and ATAT emblems
    - ATAT Commander with true pale face and metallic blaster.....PBP exclusive?????
    - BSG scarred out with different eyes (spooky and moooost spooky...LOL) and two different scars
    - Han no coo with pale hands and "Texmex" face!

- Stromtrooper with no coo (same as LL) with two different mouth pieces and 2 different coos!
    - DBRS with real pale face and creme face (same as some Luke Hoth). 2 different brown tones (reddish and more yellowish).
    - Luke Hoth scarred out (missing the second scar and face)
    - Both RC with "black" boots. The face paint of those is really different.
    - Bossk scarred out (still not prooven as PBP release.....myth wont die....thoooooough.....)

Pictured here is the PBP exclusive stuff! As always you can argue about a few figs...LOL....but I hope you just enjoy instead!

Hope to present my Poch run too in near future......

Hope you like it!

Cheers

Wolff

UPDATE:

MY POCH COLLECTION SO FAR:

This is still a research project...very vague on some...but Im sure and confident on a lot of those!! Finally my huge reference set pays off!!!
    Last edited by Wbobafett; 02-18-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Wolff that is one Stunning Collection there Congrats!

Wow - very nice. But is it wrong to ask for more - where's everyone's fave bounty hunter Dengar?

Quote Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
    Wolff that is one Stunning Collection there Congrats!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai_Tree_Ent View Post
    Wow - very nice. But is it wrong to ask for more - where's everyone's fave bounty hunter Dengar?
    Dengar is NOT exclusiv PBP...sorry mate...but good idea to maybe add the Tri/PBP figures as well??

Well....then I have to make...."some more" pictures.....oh damn.....okay...I pull them out soon.....LOL
    Last edited by Wbobafett; 02-17-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Some very cool variants there Wolff, well done on getting so many of them in such nice condition. Do you have a better picture of the CCP with red helmet paint?
    Happy buyers, happy sellers >> RS Feedback
    All you ever wanted to know about Trilogos >>www.trilogo.info
    Things I'm looking for >> WTB:ALL 8D8 Pre Prod!

That Luke is awesome. Im very happy you got that one. Let some real Variant collector chime in and they will probably appreciate your "holy grail"

Very nice Wolff! I love the presentation of your photos with the PBP logos too.
    Collection Website|U Grade FAQ|My Feedback

WTB: Luke Jedi POTF Proof

Wolff, most PBP figures I see are a bit scruffy but you have some beautiful condition figures here. Lovely pieces.

A couple of questions for you my friend, is the dark purple Dengar with pale face and the weird partial scar on the coo "Made in ___ On" exclusive PBP? And you mention At At Commander "metallic" blaster - what do you mean by this? Cheers!

Huge congrats on completing the PBP set Wolff. I just recently learned about the PBP Luke farmboy and how uber extremely rare it is, very glad you got it.

Thanks for sharing the picture, and I too would like to see a picture of your PBP/tri-logo figures, guess you have all of those as well. So what's next, a complete set of Poch figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_O View Post
    Some very cool variants there Wolff, well done on getting so many of them in such nice condition. Do you have a better picture of the CCP with red helmet paint?
    email sent my friend

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSkywalker View Post
    That Luke is awesome. Im very happy you got that one. Let some real Variant collector chime in and they will probably appreciate your "holy grail"
    Hope so Mike......LOL. Indeed very less people out there actually know what this is......and how rare it is.....well its the second loose one known worldwide!! It is the most rarest figure I know.....am I wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by HWR View Post
    Huge congrats on completing the PBP set Wolff. I just recently learned about the PBP Luke farmboy and how uber extremely rare it is, very glad you got it.

Thanks for sharing the picture, and I too would like to see a picture of your PBP/tri-logo figures, guess you have all of those as well. So what's next, a complete set of Poch figures.
    Thanks Henrik...Ill try!!
    The question is what is a complete Poch Set?? All 37 figures or just the main ones??? The main ones I have complete!! .....all 37...well Im near....very near....but not yet finished!!
    Before everybody freaks out: Most of these 37 Poch figures are lame.....very lame.....LOL.
    This is just for bored freaks with too much time and a bit too much money

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai_Tree_Ent View Post
    .......A couple of questions for you my friend, is the dark purple Dengar with pale face and the weird partial scar on the coo "Made in ___ On" exclusive PBP? And you mention At At Commander "metallic" blaster - what do you mean by this? Cheers!
    There is a hell of scarred out Dengar variants....I mean there 3-4 scars...two legged coo which means you have lots of combinations....minimum 6-8. Body color can vary heavily....I know of three main colors on that figure!....same on the face...I think there is 3-4 different main face colors.

This figure is for sure not PBP exclusive! Its assumed this one was exported from Spain, but are we even sure it was produced in spain??

You can find the metallic blaster here:
    Bespin Blasters -

Its V5: metallic

The picture is not good nor is mine! the fact that it is metallic makes it very hard to make a good picture! The metallic blaster appeared in Spain ion some PBP ROTJ cards (prooven) and if I rember it quite right we have also proof on some Tri cards???...not sure though..

Hope that helps a bit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast