Page 1 of 216 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: NECA - Prometheus / Alien franchise

NECA - Prometheus / Alien franchise

It's been revealed that NECA will be releasing PROMETHEUS figures shortly after the movie's release in December 2013. While it's possible that the movie may be so horrible as to kill all (my) interest in this toy line, I'm hoping for the best!

Also confirmed: A new Alien Warrior (with removal limbs for 'battle damage' effect) & Colonial Marines! Thus far only two Marines are in the works (with Hicks being confirmed as one of them)... but surely if they do well more Marines (and Aliens) will follow? Coinciding with this news, Neca hinted at the possibility of a Queen sometime later, and supposedly figures from other Alien films are in the plans as well!

No photos of any of these toys have been revealed yet, but you know the drill: when they surface, post 'em here!

I collect some of Neca's Nightmare Before Christmas toys, really nice detailed toys. Very fragile though, course aliens are a little meatier than say Jack Skellington. I'm curious to see what they release, more than likely i'll pick a few up.

Oh man, I am totally down with any and all Colonial Marines that they make!

Yeah, Aliens have been freaking me out since childhood...

And I'm really intrigued by Prometheus. The whole concept is pretty neat.

I want a Space Jockey figure!
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien (at LESS than eBay prices)
    Have: BF Shocktrooper
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I'll be down with the marines....got my squad of hot toys....but would like a smaller scale too....
    I'm thinking of going the Predator route, too..but have heard numerous problems in quality control....hope things improve...
    BTW..can anyone link me to a good site with pics of the Alien/predator and associated series?....I'm w2ay behind..

Put my name on the list of people down for any/all marines!!

Sign me up!!!

Awesome news, but if they can make Colonial Marines for the Alien line, I want a Dutch figure for the Predator one.

Neca said "Hicks and one other marine to start with". I think it would either be Drake or Hudson. Hudson is a more popular character, but would basically be Hicks with long sleeves and a different head, while a Drake figure would likely be a different sculpt due to the Smart Gun. At the same time, I can't imagine any kind of line figures based off that movie without being quick to have a Ripley figure. Either way, I'm super excited about this news.

Page 1 of 216 1231151101 ... LastLast