Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

Yeah, I had bought a few Olie's and Naboo pilots found in clearance at Walmart's for 7 bucks or less. One Ric is out on display, one in the Naboo Starfighter and one in the Royal Starship.

Found a Naboo Pilot for clearance in a Walmart in another neighborhood, much to my surprise, as the other stock was all current. Snatched it up. Almost never see this kind of old school clearance in Chicago anymore so it was a cool surprise.

That's a fun pick-up. Heck, at this point, there are a lot of figures from those older lines that I'd snatch up if I found them on clearance.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Recently began pulling my collection out of storage after about 7 yrs. While unpacking, found a Movie Heroes Darth Maul with an Anakin Skywalker insert. I don't think its a store-bought swap as I'm 99% sure I only ever bought MH figs by the case from EE. Anyone have thoughts on what (if anything) it might be worth?

Last edited by jamiedylan; 03-16-2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: adding photo

Found two DTF Dewbacks and three Vulture Droids at a Walmart in Lebanon, MO for $22 each. Not the greatest clearance price, but was stunned they actually still had them. Picked up the Dewbacks for the heck of it.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667