Page 607 of 607 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607
Results 6,061 to 6,067 of 6067

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Well, at least you guys have received some sort of email. I’ve still received zero notifications of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Well, at least you guys have received some sort of email. I’ve still received zero notifications of any kind.
    Is FN-2199 one of the things you are waiting for?

D

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Is FN-2199 one of the things you are waiting for?

D
    Yes sir.

I know he’s lagging and that’s why my overall order hasn’t processed. I’m just kinda surprised no email was sent out about him being delayed beyond the other gifts. Had I not read about it here I’d have no idea and I probably would’ve called or emailed by now. To the best of my knowledge it’s the first time the PGM gifts weren’t all good to go at the same time.

Ironically, right after typing my last response I received an email about my order processing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Ironically, right after typing my last response I received an email about my order processing.
    That's interesting. Exactly the same thing happened to me after questioning the shipping status of my Obi-Wan and Lobot gifts here.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-22-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    That's interesting. Exactly the same thing happened to me after questioning the shipping status of my Obi-Wan and Lobot gifts here.
    Strange. The Force works in mysterious ways. Or maybe.... Daniel knows our aliases.

Yup. Just got the email. My FN-2199 and Lobot should ship next week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 607 of 607 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607