Page 602 of 602 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602
Results 6,011 to 6,015 of 6015

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Fans? I have fans?

I'm working on these. There are a few I have to research as they were before my time. Ideally I'd like to answer these via livestream video this week if I can swing it.

I think I speak for most of us here in saying it doesn’t matter what medium you choose to address the questions presented here, we’re just hungry for some knowledge and look forward to whatever you can muster. Given the broad scope of questions don’t feel as if you need to find answers for everything all at once either. Something is better than nothing so we can scratch some off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    I think I speak for most of us here in saying it doesn’t matter what medium you choose to address the questions presented here, we’re just hungry for some knowledge and look forward to whatever you can muster. Given the broad scope of questions don’t feel as if you need to find answers for everything all at once either. Something is better than nothing so we can scratch some off the list.
    I completely agree with this statement. You probably don't need to answer all of them, but if we can get some idea of whats happening, it'd shed some light on what has been happening over the course of many years with GG.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Fans? I have fans?

I'm working on these. There are a few I have to research as they were before my time. Ideally I'd like to answer these via livestream video this week if I can swing it.
    Thank you, Daniel. Anything you can do to offer straight answers to some or all of these inquiries would be appreciated. Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge. I think if we could get some honest answers about, at least, some of the questions we've been having for years, that could not only have the community properly informed, but it could also improve the outlook/opinion towards Gentle Giant in general by said community.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-17-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

LOOKING FOR ANSWERS: QUESTIONS FROM ALL OF US

1- What happened to "From the Vault" items that were supposed to be raffled or offered?

2 - Whatever are you going to do with the .45 scale line of helmets you have sequestered for years and for which you've given us the run around a thousand times but nothing has been done about it?

3 - Why did you stop making the line of dioramas such as The Wampa, the TaunTauns, Jabba, Boba Fett with Han in Carbonite, having so many possibilities of other scenes to recreate?

4 - Why have you slowed down so much the production of 1/6 statues and given way to smaller ones that most people do not feel comfortable with?

5 - Why are you releasing so few mini busts a year being this the one item that made you popular among collectors and still highly collectible?

6 - Why did you make only two Cantina Band members and never offered the rest?

7 - Why did you cancel the R2-D2 statue, told us you would look into it again in the future but never did?

8 - Why did you make so few of the McQuarrie Luke Skywalker mini busts when you had made so many of the McQuarrie Vader, knowing people would want to pair them up?

9 - Why did you show us a bunch of different Battle Droid mini busts only to give us one?

10 - Why do you keep adding to your product line items causing such lukewarm reception among collectors like tiny lunch boxes, for instance?

11 - Is there a chance of the Maquette line coming back whether it being TCW, Rebels, PT and OT?

12 - Why did you make armless busts again when that concept wasn't truly successful the first time around?

13- Why didn't you ever make the Princess Leia with Speeder Bike you showed us in 2009?

14 - Why haven't you offered any mini busts of main characters for EP VII and EP VIII such as Luke, Han and Leia?

15- Why can't you guarantee, at least for Platinum members, the purchase of exclusives such as SDCC mini busts, instead of having us fight online for them like gladiators in the Coliseum?

16- Who exactly is GG talking to when they come up with the ideas for the PGM gifts?

17- Are their plans to hit more PT and OT characters and to release them on a consistent basis? If so, any hints on what we can expect soon?

18 - What's on the horizon after the bounty hunters are released for the Collectors Gallery line?

19 - Is it going to change anytime soon the fact you have announced no products for the SOLO movie?

20- Any chance of seeing some more animated style mini busts from TCW or Rebels ?

21- Will Lobot & Obi Wan be shipped separately or will we have to wait for whatever one is delayed more than the other?

22- Will we have an opportunity next year to vote for some of the same characters from this year's vote that did not win, for instance Ponda Baba ?

23- What are your plans for the McQuarrie mini bust line? Myself, as well as other collectors that truly appreciate the Star Wars roots, and value the artwork of this incredible artist, would love to see the line continue for years to come. There are still many more concept drawings of Star Wars characters by McQuarrie that deserve to come alive in 3D form as only you can do with the mini bust treatment.

24- Why were the Snowtrooper Commander and Poe Dameron only offered as arm-less busts for the Classics line and never turned into mini busts with arms?

25- Will you be continuing with the Classics bust line?

26- Any chance of completing the line of dwarves from the Hobbit? You made 3 then stopped.

27-
    In several other threads on this forum, the idea has been raised of having certain sub-lines that would, theoretically, produce a new bust every year. The most popular ideas for specific sub-lines seem to be Jedi, Sith, and Aliens. Would GG have any interest in pursuing this sort of concept, perhaps even offering subscriptions to the various sub-lines?

28- What are the chances of seeing a Luke X-Wing statue made for either the Collector's Gallery or possibly the 1/6 scale?

29- Maybe this is crazy... but... because I love the 12" figures... would GG consider pursuing the license for the vintage Knickerbocker Hobbit figures? And then scaling them to the 12" Jumbo size?!

Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Page 602 of 602 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602