Page 592 of 593 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593 LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 5929

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    Any chance we will see more busts from GG? Especially the Star Wars line? We're all hungry for more and wold love to see more and have more like we did years ago. Call us greedy but with so many characters out there that can be made into busts, I feel that GG isn't taking advantage of its following. Example, yesterday the Original Trilogy was TBS & TNT here in the states. Just watching those films and seeing all the characters makes me wonder what it would be like to have all of them. I.e the Death Squad Commander. Having them in both the grey and black uniforms would be great. Or a Bespin Guard or a Hoth Trooper or a Cloud City pilot. The list goes on as we all know. I'd love to spend my money and this is what I want to spend it on.

What he said

Last edited by LightSword; 04-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Can we have the results of the pick a bust now please Daniel? We are all waiting impatiently to know if Amanaman or Ahsoka won the top spot.

Thanks.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hi Daniel,

will we see any "Solo" Busts in the nearly future?

I`m a bit worried that after TFA (which got a healthy ammount of busts), "Rogue1" (only a few busts, and lacking some mayor releases ) and "TLJ" (not a single bust yet ), we won`t get busts from the new films...

I would love to see the Range Trooper, Mudtrooper (!!! love that Design!) and Enfys Nest or Moloch be released as Mini Busts!

(Trading card) Pics of the Solo Characters here: http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2018/0...trading-cards/
    (click on the card to see detailed)
    Last edited by Sith74; 04-14-2018 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Can we have the results of the pick a bust now please Daniel? We are all waiting impatiently to know if Amanaman or Ahsoka won the top spot.

Thanks.
    Yes please??!??!! I wanna know NOW. Hahaha

Just got the April solicitation email...no Star Wars bust. Sigh. Frustrating for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post
    Yes please??!??!! I wanna know NOW. Hahaha

Just got the April solicitation email...no Star Wars bust. Sigh. Frustrating for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vouch.

Quite frustrating
    Last edited by Calrissian19; 04-16-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

I concur. Truly disheartening.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

I think the few final nails are being driven into the coffin as I type this. The Rock Stars were just a one hit wonder.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Besides the future PGM offerings and the soon to be announced poll winner, are their any products on the horizon that isn't jumbo, collector's gallery or bookend?

So many PT and OT busts to be made, along with several main characters in ST and Rogue One, we also don't have any products from TLJ. Any plans to continue the Rebels maquette line as well? Kanan and Sabine is missing and I'd be pretty upset if I was a Rebels collector who couldn't finish that line because 2 of the main characters were never made.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Any plans to continue the Rebels maquette line as well? Kanan and Sabine is missing and I'd be pretty upset if I was a Rebels collector who couldn't finish that line because 2 of the main characters were never made.

Please don't forget Hera as well...
    Last edited by Co_Jo_Dai; 04-19-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Besides the future PGM offerings and the soon to be announced poll winner, are their any products on the horizon that isn't jumbo, collector's gallery or bookend?

So many PT and OT busts to be made, along with several main characters in ST and Rogue One, we also don't have any products from TLJ. Any plans to continue the Rebels maquette line as well? Kanan and Sabine is missing and I'd be pretty upset if I was a Rebels collector who couldn't finish that line because 2 of the main characters were never made.
    Man, I hate to be Debbie Downer but I wold expect to be disappointed and be pleasantly surprised if they did do them. There are so many lines that haven't been completed. I.e.
    The Band. We have two and we're still waiting for the other three.
    A Ponda Baba bust. That's the major one for me.
    A Momaw Nadon statue to go with the Greedo and Ponda Baba statutes.
    And so on and so on.

Let's just hope there's no punch in the gut with any more lines being incomplete.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Page 592 of 593 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593 LastLast