Page 584 of 584 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584
Results 5,831 to 5,836 of 5836

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Nope, no agreeing to disagree from me.....
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    No! You and Imrahil2001 I will never talk to again. It feels like a dagger going through my heart. Betrayal!

That's the beauty about the collector community. Unlike politicians going at each other's throats and calling each other evil, collectors can agree to disagree and still be friends. Every person has the right to like anything they like without being put down for it. That being said:

Amanaman is KING!
    Amanaman all the way! Not only is he cool looking but there are so very few collectibles made of him and so many others, such as EV-9D9 for example, and thatís a major reason I would love to see him(and so many other obscure characters) made into busts. Yes, Vader is cool. Fett is cool. GG and other companies need to show more love for these other characters which in my opinion are even cooler looking and more interesting than some of the more prominent characters, even if they have very limited screen time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post
    Amanaman all the way! Not only is he cool looking but there are so very few collectibles made of him and so many others, such as EV-9D9 for example, and thatís a major reason I would love to see him(and so many other obscure characters) made into busts. Yes, Vader is cool. Fett is cool. GG and other companies need to show more love for these other characters which in my opinion are even cooler looking and more interesting than some of the more prominent characters, even if they have very limited screen time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drum roll for Sexxy! Yeah!
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-23-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Nope, no agreeing to disagree from me.....
    Turbo is in it without any conciliation. Is it Amanaman he wants? Only he knows! Let us know
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    So is it safe to say RS will be be voting for Anamanaman?
    Two words: Hell and No

Maybe that's three words...
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

You going for Jarjar?
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Page 584 of 584 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584