Page 579 of 582 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5812

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    It’s unfortunate, but if you’re on top of things this shouldn’t be an issue. I’m pretty sure I have bought every single SW Mini-bust convention exclusive directly from GG for at least the last ten years. Sometimes it takes a lot of work and a little luck, but the opportunity is there if you keep your ear to the ground and are ready when the listings go up. On a base level I don’t necessarily agree that it should always be easy either... they’re not a big enough company to where they can afford to make too much product, and the word “Limited” is right their in the company name.
    lol no kidding... I know how they run their small time company. Been around for a bit. Not everyone can sit and stare at their computer for an hour. Some people work out on a job site. Top of things.. lol
    Last edited by Turbowars; 02-10-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Also, not everyone uses Facebook, so as long as raffles and such weren’t initially promised as Facebook only, they need to be offered through email or somewhere where the rest of us can access them as well.
    Were there Facebook only raffles? If so, that pisses me off as I'm not on FB and I paid just as much for a Platinum membership as other members did.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Were there Facebook only raffles? If so, that pisses me off as I'm not on FB and I paid just as much for a Platinum membership as other members did.
    I’ve not seen any evidence of anything being won by anyone on Facebook.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    lol no kidding... I know how they run their small time company. Been around for a bit. Not everyone can sit and stare at their computer for an hour. Some people work out on a job site. Top of things.. lol
    Fair enough. Not everyone works with computers and in places that are lenient about that kind of thing. I take it back.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 02-10-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Yeah, not that I know of... someone just mentioned Facebook and I was throwing that out there that I hope that using Facebook doesn't become a prerequisite for getting in on raffles and stuff like that.

I mentioned Facebook as a place I visit from time to time (rarely) to seek information from their page that might not get posted here, hence the aforementioned raffles and so forth. Neither from here nor from Facebook have I seen any rare items being offered nor raffles. But then again, I have a life, have two jobs and a family to support. Chief LightSword cannot not always keep his ear to the ground waiting to hear the "GG cavalry" approaching.

Just a reminder:

"What is new this year?
    A LOT! This year we have overhauled the Premier Guild and we are trying something new with tiered membership! We are adding new levels of membership to accommodate the different types of collectors out there. If you are a Premier Guild member just to get the con exclusives, we have a level for you, if you want everything to stay the same as you have done for the past membership years we have a level for you, if you are a hardcore Gentle Giant Ltd fan and want some super rare items we have a membership level ready for you!

We also want to make the Premier Guild more personal this year with more sneak peeks, more behind the scenes, some Q&As and even a chance for the two 2 tiers to vote on and pick a bust that we will then make!"
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-10-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

This is my first year as a guild member as I was fed up of paying over the odds to get the convention exclusives. Despite only really wanting one of the busts on offer I went for the platinum level due to all the additional benefits.

Needless to say I'm also a little disappointed at how things have gone this year. None of the additional benefits have materialised and i didn't want any of the convention exclusives! As an added bonus I was also a possible victim of their data breach.

So I see the PGM membership is from April 2017 - March 31st 2018. Does that mean I can still purchase a membership & get the gift options...or no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    So I see the PGM membership is from April 2017 - March 31st 2018. Does that mean I can still purchase a membership & get the gift options...or no ?
    Not really, there is a cut off each year for a guarantee that youíll get the gift options youíd like, once thatís passed (I think it was September time) you arenít guaranteed to get anything that youíd like..., having said that of course, Iíve never known them not to sell a few PGM gift choices in the shop at some point, just a gamble basically.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 02-12-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Anyone's busts ship?
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Page 579 of 582 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581 ... LastLast