Page 574 of 584 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 5837

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    Is the new classic bust line dead?
    Probably not but it wouldn’t surprise me seeing as they’ve all ended up heavily discounted in order to try & sell them, I’m sure GameStop won’t want a product in their stores that’s continually not shifting, nearly all UK retailers stopped selling GG products due to lack of demand, shame but that’s life/business.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

That's too bad. I've only got helmeted characters, but the sculpts are great. I love the uniformity of the line. I was interested in Luke X-wing but the snoopy cap error kept me from biting.

Man, they should had learned from the first time.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    That's too bad. I've only got helmeted characters, but the sculpts are great. I love the uniformity of the line. I was interested in Luke X-wing but the snoopy cap error kept me from biting.
    Snoopy cap error? What are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Man, they should had learned from the first time.
    I agree, but this new line was waaaaay better than the first go-round! I really liked them, but since they were armless I didn't really want to get into the line... I did end up getting several of them when they went on clearance though, and I believe that was the problem, at $80 they were just too expensive for the casual fan, just as $120+ is too expensive for us collectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post
    Snoopy cap error? What are you referring to?

Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

They did it on the Wedge bust as well. Frustrating when the rest is so nice.

Hi all, is the edition size for the Darth Revan 1/8 statue already established?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasrod View Post
    Hi all, is the edition size for the Darth Revan 1/8 statue already established?
    I’m sure it is but I doubt we’ll know what it is until time of release, not that it really matters though if you’ve ordered one, that’s all you needed to do to secure it.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hope I did, can't find it order anywhere though

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Iím sure it is but I doubt weíll know what it is until time of release, not that it really matters though if youíve ordered one, thatís all you needed to do to secure it.

Page 574 of 584 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576 ... LastLast