Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 5710

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPhlegethon View Post
    Hey Daniel. I just got an email telling me I had an order canceled, and it looks like it was the K-2SO mini-bust since that's now missing from my order history. Can't be an issue with my info since I successfully ordered Bib two days ago. I will try and call as soon as I have a chance.

There are a handful of orders from the old system that didn't port over well to the new system. The CS team just told me there will be some notices sent out today, that say the old order was cancelled and a new order has been created. This is to ensure your previous orders are in the new system and they can start processing those orders. They should be 1:1 orders so you can ignore the emails. If you have any questions on this give our customer service team a call and they can walk you through it and correct any issues you might have.

Thanks
    D.

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    No. Bib has not sold out yet. He's still on the website - https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/colle...b-direct-only/
    Actually I meant Lobot

Anybody having trouble with the new ordering of the K-2SO bust? I keep getting an error at the "Payment Details" step when trying to pay with my credit card. It's the same card I just used to buy Bib.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jedi View Post
    Anybody having trouble with the new ordering of the K-2SO bust? I keep getting an error at the "Payment Details" step when trying to pay with my credit card. It's the same card I just used to buy Bib.
    I had to reenter my CC even though it was in there and just used. Go figure.

Anybody know the answer to this. When I originally ordered K-2SO I used points. This time I was able to use a coupon but any idea if I'll get those points back?
    MTSFilms.com
    "You were the chosen spud!"
    Revenge of the Spud

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jedi View Post
    Just tried to complete my order. This is the error I get when trying to submit payment...

"An error occurred when processing your payment."

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee View Post
    I had to reenter my CC even though it was in there and just used. Go figure.
    This is what I had to do as well. Once I re-entered my CC info, the order processed. I guess there are still some bugs with the new system...but I am happy to be receiving this bust.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Did this year's PGM membership gifts ship yet? I don't see anywhere in my history where my selection may be?

Thanks.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Not yet. Typically ship around March/April of the following year.

Hi Daniel, Is there any reason that the star wars sale items can't be shipped to New Zealand as I usually do?
    The cart just gives me a popup with "Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address."
    Would the GG system have them tagged as a marvel item perhaps?
    Thanks

I got an email about free shipping day, and I'm trying to make a purchase on one of the items in the link, and the free shipping isn't showing up in the checkout.

Anyone else having this problem?

It was an impulse by I was making, so without the free shipping, I'm not going to bother.

Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571