Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570
Results 5,691 to 5,696 of 5696

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

For me the typical robot attitude.
    I generally do not like T 800 poses.

But as always a matter of taste ;-).

New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Has anyone had experience canceling items with GG? There is no option on the order tab of their website so I am guessing you have to call. Do they charge a fee? I don't think they charge your card until it ships, not even a deposit like Sideshow so I am hoping they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GAT View Post
    Has anyone had experience canceling items with GG? There is no option on the order tab of their website so I am guessing you have to call. Do they charge a fee? I don't think they charge your card until it ships, not even a deposit like Sideshow so I am hoping they don't.
    You can cancel anything penalty free with GG. Done it many times myself for various reasons. That said I haven’t tried since the site update. Several things are still glitchy so the option may be missing now.

Hey Daniel- Can we get a 60 day warehouse forecast and updated edition sizes? This time of year always feels like overload on the finances with product arrivals. Thanks.

Daniel, my K-2SO shows "Awaiting Payment". All my other info is correct. Anything I need to do?
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I want to give a big thanks to Richard from GG for helping me out with my Bib order from yesterday. I was to quick to submit the order and forgot to apply my $35.00 off coupon of in-stock items. The whole purchase has now been brought down to $90.45 shipped. Great customer service. Thanks!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570