Page 569 of 571 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571 LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 5710

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

That is normal. We don't have that part finished on the new site yet, but we still have the list of what everyone chose.

If you think your Rewards Points are not correct give our customer service group a call and they can look into that for you.

D.

Hey Daniel,

Just bringing up a subject which I've noticed mentioned on a couple of threads.

1/6 statues & dioramas? Any plans for any further in either line or are they both officially dead and it's 1/8 from now on?

Not dead. As a matter of fact we showed the upcoming 1:6th scale K-2SO statue at SDCC this summer.

D.

I'd say it's pretty dead all the way around. You guys used to make a lot of star wars product. A lot Of Mini Busts. Now just those cheaply made hollow vintage figures. What happened to GG?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe Episode Vll can.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Not dead. As a matter of fact we showed the upcoming 1:6th scale K-2SO statue at SDCC this summer.

D.
    Really? I must have missed that one. Excited for literally anything new 1/6 scale wise so defiantly picking that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWenger View Post
    Really? I must have missed that one. Excited for literally anything new 1/6 scale wise so defiantly picking that one up.
    This is the statue they showed us at Celebration (unpainted), and the painted version at SDCC (see pics below). However, I'm just hoping this isn't just a flash in the pan. As others have mentioned, it'd be great to see more 1/6 statues produced,. Personally, I'd love to see more Cantina alien statues; the Ponda Baba, Greedo and Snaggletooth statues they produced a few years ago left me wanting for more.

Having said this, I'd love to see some more mini busts from the Cantina. This one below, for instance, was shown as a concept drawing 6 years ago, and while Jar Jar and Snowbunny Padme were made available, Snaggletooth remains to be made:

Last edited by LightSword; 12-05-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

For me this K-2S0 it's the best in the market, the pose is great, it fits the character, does't have a gun in hand and the eyes look good all the time, not just when the led's are on.
    ...Oh!! and it have a clean base!!! congrats!!!

PS: Does anyone knows what material is used in this piece is it vinil? pvc? metal? poly?

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    This is the statue they showed us at Celebration (unpainted), and the painted version at SDCC (see pics below). However, I'm just hoping this isn't just a flash in the pan. As others have mentioned, it'd be great to see more 1/6 statues produced,. Personally, I'd love to see more Cantina alien statues; the Ponda Baba, Greedo and Snaggletooth statues they produced a few years ago left me wanting for more.

Having said this, I'd love to see some more mini busts from the Cantina. This one below, for instance, was shown as a concept drawing 6 years ago, and while Jar Jar and Snowbunny Padme were made available, Snaggletooth remains to be made:

Last edited by Vasrod; 12-05-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Nothing from GG yet in the mail... Im a lil disappointed. I won the raffle for the platinum pgm last month and the email said two weeks. Anyone else here win?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasrod View Post
    For me this K-2S0 it's the best in the market, the pose is great, it fits the character, does't have a gun in hand and the eyes look good all the time, not just when the led's are on.
    ...Oh!! and it have a clean base!!! congrats!!!

PS: Does anyone knows what material is used in this piece is it vinil? pvc? metal? poly?
    True, class neutral pose (much better than Sideshows PF!!).
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
    True, class neutral pose (much better than Sideshows PF!!).
    I think the pose is super boring. I think GG has lost it. You look at their past work with Sucker Punch and those Honey Trap girls, it's like two different companies.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe Episode Vll can.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Page 569 of 571 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571 LastLast