Page 565 of 568 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 5671

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Not sure if everyone has received this E-mail, thus I will post it here just in case:

Everyone Please Log Into Your Account and Update your Shipping/Billing Information

We need for ALL customers to log into your account, go to your account details and make sure that your billing address and shipping addresses are completely filled in before you place an order.

Pay specific attention to the State/Region/Province, Country and phone number fields and make sure they are filled in completely. If these fields are not filled in; this will cause your credit card transactions to be declined.

We have noticed that not all of that information transfered over to the new website for every customer. Without that updated information in place the system defaults aphabetically. That means it defaults the people that have not updated their shipping/billing information as being from Alabama and/or Argentina.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Is there still no time frame for our PGM gift selections to appear in our account?

I was gonna ask a question but decided against it because I know it won't be answered anyway.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    I was gonna ask a question but decided against it because I know it won't be answered anyway.
    In that case the answer is yes! Definitely yes!

Are we supposed to add a payment method back yet? I have some pre-orders showing "Awaiting Payment". And my K2S0 pre-order isn't showing up yet either...

I guess this will be the year I stop giving them my money as they can’t even be bothered to answer simple questions or get their website to work

Sounds like what you actually decided to do was to cut off your nose to spite your face.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonas View Post

Hmm interesting but they don't look very high quality.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Hmm interesting but they don't look very high quality.
    Yeah. To some degree they resemble the style of the GG mini busts but, details aren't very sharp, and apparently they are about 4 1/2" tall

Characteristics of the busts of the collection:

Made of resin and hand-painted
    High quality finishes
    Busts of large size
    Numbered and certified busts
    Collector's Edition
    Reviewed and approved by Disney / LucasFilm LTD

Last edited by LightSword; 11-14-2017 at 10:53 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 565 of 568 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567 ... LastLast