Page 559 of 560 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560 LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5594

Thread: GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    I'll be shocked if we ever see a MB of him. It'd be cool, I'd buy it, but I just don't see a fat guy wearing a towel on his head as being up there on GG's 'to do' list.
    I don't think he'll ever be made either. But I'm hopeful. I really REALLY want him to be made because he's one of the 4 costumes I have in the 501st. I have the other 3 costumes (Vader, Officer and Stormtrooper). I really hope he'll get made into a Mini bust. If we can get it done with Bib, maybe we can get enough people behind it to get the Keeper. I mean, they did porkins...
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Has anyone managed to update their credit card?

I managed to get a new password and log in, but I get this error whenever I try to submit a new payment method:

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Has anyone managed to update their credit card?

I managed to get a new password and log in, but I get this error whenever I try to submit a new payment method:

According to what was explained by the Gentle Giant CS representative (Richard) I spoke to on the phone a couple of days ago, they are not set up yet to accept payment methods via online. They are still working on that section. While part of the site is functional, they are finishing up on some final details, and the payment method section is one of them. Once that has been taken care of, e-mails will be sent out letting us know it is ready. We'll just have to wait a little longer.
    Last edited by LightSword; 10-13-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I知 not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ihnken33 View Post
    I don't think he'll ever be made either. But I'm hopeful. I really REALLY want him to be made because he's one of the 4 costumes I have in the 501st. I have the other 3 costumes (Vader, Officer and Stormtrooper). I really hope he'll get made into a Mini bust. If we can get it done with Bib, maybe we can get enough people behind it to get the Keeper. I mean, they did porkins...
    I wouldn't rule out the possibility of seeing the Rancor Keeper being made. I think what's important is to let our voices be heard about our interest for these obscure characters taking on the mini bust style. Personally I think the Rancor keeper could be a nice addition to any Jabba's Palace shelf/display as long as the pose is attractive enough ( holding the chain for the Rancor, holding the staff, etc), and his likeness is better than that of the keeper released with the Rancor statue. Having seen so many main character versions made through the years, I'm all for characters that got little screen time. Thumbs up for the release of Malakili one day.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I知 not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

Okay, thanks. I guess it's my fault for assuming that when I got an email saying the site was back up, the most basic thing (getting paid) would have been working.

As for Rancor Keeper... if anyone's taking a tally, I want one too. I'd buy any character from the Vintage Kenner line as a mini-bust in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Okay, thanks. I guess it's my fault for assuming that when I got an email saying the site was back up, the most basic thing (getting paid) would have been working.

As for Rancor Keeper... if anyone's taking a tally, I want one too. I'd buy any character from the Vintage Kenner line as a mini-bust in a heartbeat.
    You're welcome. Zod, I've sent you a PM.

As for the Rancor Keeper, that's three of us already showing a wanting for him to be made. I'm sure there are more people that would not mind seeing it produced.
    Last edited by LightSword; 10-13-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post

As for the Rancor Keeper, that's three of us already showing a wanting for him to be made. I'm sure there are more people that would not mind seeing it produced.
    +1
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
    +1
    Make that four. Haha!

Are we going to have to re-enter our orders? Or do they still have all of that info?
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Meriwyn View Post
    Are we going to have to re-enter our orders? Or do they still have all of that info?
    No need to re-enter our orders. All pre-orders, including those for the PGM gifts are saved. Richard from CS explained they are finalizing the set-up for the new site, and the orders that were previously placed through their old system are being moved over to the new one, and the list will be updated at some point.

Page 559 of 560 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560 LastLast