Page 1216 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 216716111611661206121412151216
Results 12,151 to 12,155 of 12155

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

TRU are as pathetic as usual. Lots of TLJ stuff on the shelves, except for one product - 3.75" figures.
    Only Hux, Rose and C-3P0 left, and only about 8 figures in total. The staff put one figure on each peg, so it doesn't look so bare, I like to mess with them and put them all on one peg.
    Surely a retailer would see empty pegs and re-order those products? Do Hasbro UK not have any stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus_Man View Post
    TRU are as pathetic as usual. Lots of TLJ stuff on the shelves, except for one product - 3.75" figures.
    Only Hux, Rose and C-3P0 left, and only about 8 figures in total. The staff put one figure on each peg, so it doesn't look so bare, I like to mess with them and put them all on one peg.
    Surely a retailer would see empty pegs and re-order those products? Do Hasbro UK not have any stock?

Exactly the same thing is happening in most toys store here, they like to spread a single case of figures on several pegs. Must make them feel like they have a full stock My first jobs were at several retail stores, and if your manager saw the store empty like this you were yelled at. If always heard people in retail say that stores must have to be full all of the time, things must have changed now as I see empty stores and not only toys stores.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Just got back from Asda york where to my surprise I found a couple of deathtroopers amongst the sea of cassians and Jyn's, looked at the price, £14.97, thought 'what the hell', went over to cashiers desk, who looked at my proffered £20 note with confusion, 'why are you giving me so much?' Turns out it scanned at £1.50, immediately headed back for the sceond trooper for my nephew to find him gone, oh well at least whoever got him was in for a nice surprise too!

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Just got back from Asda york where to my surprise I found a couple of deathtroopers amongst the sea of cassians and Jyn's, looked at the price, £14.97, thought 'what the hell', went over to cashiers desk, who looked at my proffered £20 note with confusion, 'why are you giving me so much?' Turns out it scanned at £1.50, immediately headed back for the sceond trooper for my nephew to find him gone, oh well at least whoever got him was in for a nice surprise too!
    3.75 or 6 inch black series

Page 1216 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 216716111611661206121412151216