Page 1168 of 1168 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168
Results 11,671 to 11,676 of 11676

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Finalizer View Post
    Smyths are selling the BS Stormtrooper helmet for £34.99. But like Argos stock is rather sporadic at best.
    Did anyone manage to get the helmet from Argos at that price? Out of stock in Smyths store in Sheffield and nearby areas.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Just wait until later tonight. It's preview night at SDCC, so I am sure there will lots of Hot Toys goodies for us to drool over
    Tarkin is a must buy.
    I will order Royal Guard and Emperor when they go up too. Death Star Trooper too.
    I want Baze but he is not shown so I hope he is not canned. Having Chirrut is incomplete without his partner. Plus the figure was outstanding.
    Anakin looks great. I might go for him as he is one of a couple I would buy from the PT. (Padme Arena is the grail)
    Endor Luke is a pass. Endor Leia is a maybe (removable helmet and General gear under Poncho and I will buy)
    I 'might' grab the Tank Commander but I cannot buy everything.

Hoth Leia is the standout figure. She is gorgeous. I pre ordered her back in May
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

I'm not going to be able to resist any of those HT figures.

Off the top of my head there are a few shown previously that have not been shown at SDCC in addition to Baze - 2 Shoretrooper variations, Snowtrooper Commander, 2 Power Droid variations. I hope they still get to see the light of day, along with the 1/4 Vader, Kylo & Stormtooper.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I'm not going to be able to resist any of those HT figures.

Off the top of my head there are a few shown previously that have not been shown at SDCC in addition to Baze - 2 Shoretrooper variations, Snowtrooper Commander, 2 Power Droid variations. I hope they still get to see the light of day, along with the 1/4 Vader, Kylo & Stormtooper.
    I'd love the Endor Leia, but with Imperial Jyn and Hoth Leia already on pre order, I'll have to pass.
    Not spooky, just stinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediblade View Post
    Did anyone manage to get the helmet from Argos at that price? Out of stock in Smyths store in Sheffield and nearby areas.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I managed to pick up one at my local Argos.

Got my HT deluxe Chirrut Imwe today from Tim Cent on Ebay. Great figure. Come on HT put Baze up for PO
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Page 1168 of 1168 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168