Page 1157 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 157657105711071147115511561157
Results 11,561 to 11,566 of 11566

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by simonh77 View Post
    I haven't posted in a few weeks but it was my 40th birthday a while back but I have got my first and probably only hot toys as a present. The battlefront shock trooper. I really love it. I would like Vader or the astromechs.

I quite like the 6" inch OT figures and especially the 40th anniversary carded. I managed to get R4 from a US scummer. I do want the second wave, Han and r2.
    Sadly I sold my hot toys shock trooper, he was lovely, but he was replaced with a hot toys chewie ��

Just received my Figuarts TPM Obi-Wan from Japan....wow. Wasn't expecting it to be so good!! Totally in love with it and now having to resist buying more haha. Probably my last purchase for a while as moving house and putting my collection into storage for a bit
    Currently have 2 Black Series 3.75" Scarif Stormtroopers to trade for loose or carded The Vintage Collection figures.

Krennic in Worlds Apart.

FP on Bold Street has plenty of Lando, Qui Gon and Tuskens. Even had an AT-AT driver, and I've not seen one of them in a while. Prices vary, but generally at £25.99.
    Not spooky, just stinky.

Simply ridiculous sale at the Disney store....

premium Elites Kylo and Jyn a fiver!!!!...Rey and Krennic still at the wild price of a tenner!!!

Die cast elites mostly a fiver(except Jyn and Cassian who are £3 quid!!!)

the Riot and sarge clones still a tenner....but Han/Luke Stormie down to £27.99.....

droid 3 pack down from £42 to £30.

Im not a fan of those items at full price....but...that's a lot of stuff for not a lot of dough...

Darren
    Okay.Fine.You win.
    Now I'm going to enjoy my life while you are buried under a pile of plastic and cardboard.
    Big Barada

yUP - JUST been to Oxford St. Disney Store, sale started yesterday, tons of bargains - nows the time to pick up gifts for the kids!

Kids costumes for a £5

Lego - some half price - Got the Y wing for £32

Black series figures at 11.49 - had K2, Rey, Kylo, couple of Death Troopers which i snagged

That Rebels style electronic Vader for a mere £7

3.75" two packs - Poe +snow trooper or Death Trooper and Pau - 7.99

3.75" regular figs - 4.99 - only really wave 1

Some other cool stuff, so cheap it's hard not to spend at least some cash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurdo View Post
    yUP - JUST been to Oxford St. Disney Store, sale started yesterday, tons of bargains - nows the time to pick up gifts for the kids!

Kids costumes for a £5

Lego - some half price - Got the Y wing for £32

Black series figures at 11.49 - had K2, Rey, Kylo, couple of Death Troopers which i snagged

That Rebels style electronic Vader for a mere £7

3.75" two packs - Poe +snow trooper or Death Trooper and Pau - 7.99

3.75" regular figs - 4.99 - only really wave 1

Some other cool stuff, so cheap it's hard not to spend at least some cash!!
    Thanks, I managed to get the sole Y Wing from Liverpool branch yesterday evening.

Bargain for £32.49

Picked up the metal Baze too for £5. He will be my placeholder until Hot Toys put up Baze for release. (Wish they would hurry up!)
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Page 1157 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 157657105711071147115511561157