Page 1129 of 1168 FirstFirst ... 129629102910791119112711281129113011311139 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,290 of 11674

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quick scan around Manchester today after work meeting. Sorry state of affairs all round sadly. No 40th Anniversary in any of the usual haunts, just loads of peg rot TFA and nothing but junk in Star Wars Man. Had a good budget for stuff today too but gonna spend it all on Tunghori instead!
    Currently have 2 Black Series 3.75" Scarif Stormtroopers to trade for loose or carded The Vintage Collection figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    ID Toys have the Battlefront Inferno Squad figure for pre order:

http://www.idtoys.co.uk/star-wars-bl...-due-jan-2018/
    Thank you for posting the link. £28 is an eye-watering price though...

Picked up the 40th Anniversary Vader set today. My TRU had delivery of 2 cases. Used a voucher so got it for under £40.Just need R2 & Solo to complete wave 1.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Got R1 Steelbook from Zavvi today.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Has anyone seen any Star Wars Celebration Orlando Exclusive - Hasbro BS6" Luke X-Wing Pilot for sale online (other than eBay) ?
    *NEW* Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills / Follow Me - Twitter: @JournalOTWhills / Instagram: @TheWhills

Quote Originally Posted by KyloDameron View Post
    Has anyone seen any Star Wars Celebration Orlando Exclusive - Hasbro BS6" Luke X-Wing Pilot for sale online (other than eBay) ?
    Sadly not. I'm hoping Star Action Figures will be getting them...not sure when though.
    Currently have 2 Black Series 3.75" Scarif Stormtroopers to trade for loose or carded The Vintage Collection figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkalkylen View Post
    Sadly not. I'm hoping Star Action Figures will be getting them...not sure when though.
    Wayne @ SAF has said he is working on trying to get the exclusives. Hasbro made 1,000's of the Luke X Wing, so these will show up eventually. Don't give scalpers your cash.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Got R1 Steelbook from Zavvi today.
    Man really gutted I missed the boat on that.

Nothing to report from Worlds Apart yet again. Pointless waste of time, as usual. Not sure that they actually update the SW section at all - it's all bad mannered staff and Pop f*ckin' Vinyls.
    Not spooky, just stinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiss_Solo View Post
    Nothing to report from Worlds Apart yet again. Pointless waste of time, as usual. Not sure that they actually update the SW section at all - it's all bad mannered staff and Pop f*ckin' Vinyls.
    Do they still make Mighty Muggs? These Pop Vinyl things look like poorer versions. Put a Star Wars logo on anything and we'll buy it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Page 1129 of 1168 FirstFirst ... 129629102910791119112711281129113011311139 ... LastLast