Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: eFX Luke Skywalker ANH X-Wing helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I haven't seen any sell for less than $700 lately. I might be missing the good deals though.
    Wow, that high! I have two of the ANH versions so I can display one and wear one. I'll need to be careful when I wear it now that I know the new value. LOL!
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Wow, that high! I have two of the ANH versions so I can display one and wear one. I'll need to be careful when I wear it now that I know the new value. LOL!
    You should just sell one to me lol honestly I would probably get a cheap cosplay version from eBay or etsy and make a profit off the bonus helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You should just sell one to me lol honestly I would probably get a cheap cosplay version from eBay or etsy and make a profit off the bonus helm.
    Nah, I bought the second ANH version specifically to wear, while I have the ESB and other ANH on permanent display. Just interesting to see how fast and high it has climbed in value from what I paid for it.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Yoda here's a decent fan made for $100

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=271713949304

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!......We're doomed!....There'll be no escape for the Princess this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Nah, I bought the second ANH version specifically to wear, while I have the ESB and other ANH on permanent display. Just interesting to see how fast and high it has climbed in value from what I paid for it.
    I gotcha. I actually have an old Factory X Gladiator helmet they made but I need to clean it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SithLord822 View Post
    Yoda here's a decent fan made for $100

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=271713949304

Thanks man! I want to get a couple of helmets but the efx versions are so expensive

That looks like a nice fan made and and its a steal at $100 even if you have to find a new visor

Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!......We're doomed!....There'll be no escape for the Princess this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SithLord822 View Post
    That looks like a nice fan made and and its a steal at $100 even if you have to find a new visor

I may try to scoop it up of it's still around after Christmas. It's just for display so I'm not overly concerned with replacing anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_Photo View Post
    and now here's the shots of #143

Just had to re-qoute this because I just took mine out the box after a few years and was reminded how awesome this piece is.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffman99 View Post
    Did anybody happen to get plaque #57?

John
    Out of curiosity, I just checked eBay for the current going rate and one of the auctions is for helmet #56.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859