Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife's missing toys

My wife's missing toys

My wife wasalways mentioning that she had some toys similar to my Kenner figures when shewas small. But she assumed that she had lost those.
    Today she cameback home with two figures. My mother-in-law found those in her house and gaveback to my wife.
    My wife’s favoritetoys happens to be Turkish Bootleg UZAY Series SURUCU(AT-AT Driver) and SAVAS PILOTU (TIEFighter Pilot) . They are not in desired condition thus they now in mycollection. Nice to have pieces with a good back story.
    My OriginalKenner AT-AT Driver and my wife’s UZAY Surucu

My OriginalKenner TIE Fighter Pilot and my wife’s UZAY Savas Pilot

Ohh honey,you should have kept those in card.

Cool! I'm not much of an expert on Vintage figures, let alone bootlegs and foreign production runs.

Damn good backstory though! Heh heh, love seeing things like this.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! - J
    oin the Cantina Crazies Collector's Group!

Nice find!

Good on her Mum for not throwing them away. Always nice to find childhood toys I reckon the memories of them as a child is why most of us collect as adults so to have your actual toys that gave you those fond memories would be special.
    Vintage Collector

Feedback - /http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1073251/

That's a $250-$300 or so find these days between the two figures. Pretty nice work.
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

I think that this would classify as priceless. Great story and don't sell them for anything!
    The Star Wars Collectors Archive Vintage Podcast:
    Now in its 8th Season and 6th Year WAMPA WAMPA!!!
    (A Chewbacca Collection The Chewseum)

I am not planning to sell them. 250-300 Usd prediction is so optimistic because they are not in great condition. What would be then the price of Uzay Chewbacca I have and it is in a very good condition?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Anyway back story of those is important, therefore they will stay in my display.

the 250/300 estimate is because of their condition...LOL The Chewie if with original weapon $300 to $450 depending on the climate (ie how many people are looking for a loose Uzay Chewie at the time)

Cheers
    Joe

The weapon is original.
    i think I should grade these figs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast