Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader - VC93

Darth Vader - VC93

A new SA Darth Vader figure will be the 93rd figure in the vintage line.

I want to see how this figure turns out...need pics!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I'm wondering if the 93 stands for the VC number or the number of times they've re-done a Vader figure. =P
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

Quote Originally Posted by R5_D2 View Post
    I'm wondering if the 93 stands for the VC number or the number of times they've re-done a Vader figure. =P

LOL^^

I'm actually (gasp!) excited for an all new ANH Vader. This was one of the surprises for me! PLEASE LET THE GAWDAMNNED CARD BE NEW!!
    Last edited by DSIILuke; 10-14-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R5_D2 View Post
    Yes, but they will ALWAYS keep making and keep releasing Vaders :distrust:
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Yeah I know they're always going to have him out, it'd just be nice if they you know, improved the figure with each "new" release. Just saying.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

I've yet to see anything (photographs) that indicates he won't be updated to some degree. If they're out there, link? It's weird that I'm geeked for this. :eagerness:

So this is all we have so far. I really hope they ditch the crappy hands the recent releases have had and that stupidly large silver chain that many of us just cut off.

Is the helmet bigger? I'd actually *really* like that.

This is why I'd like to see the hi-res slide show images. Hopefully this figure is the end all be all ANH Vader. I'd take EP.3 Vader (suited) after this, and call it a day on Vader in my collection. (Unless they do the burning flesh Mustafar Vader in a more graphic manner)

Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast