Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,109 of 1109

Thread: The Rochester Thread - 77

Anyone do Force Friday? Ended up with a bunch of exclusive pops and promo buttons from Target.

Also saw the BMF Lego Falcon. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

The haul from Force Friday.

Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Is that the $700 Lego Falcon set?

It is.

Did anyone go to the VG show yesterday? Best one in a long time and the biggest one yet!

Anyone frequent Ontario Antique Mall? They have some decent dealers and occasional discount sales...

20%+ this weekend...
    "There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things...things which act against everything we believe in...they must be fought!

Is that the place in Irondequoit?

No, run by the same people though. Henrietta just put one on Jefferson recently. Ontario is largest of three...
    http://ontariomallantiques.com/
    "There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things...things which act against everything we believe in...they must be fought!

The Last Jedi would of been better if Chewbacca choked on a Porg bone! So many WTF moments and meaningless subplots makes the plethora of characters seem like the Circus. Taking Lucas' toybox and dumping it into a movie with ni rhyme or reason a slapping the Star Wars namenon it is just slapping everyone in the face.

So....how is everyone been?
    Just because I am on the side of angels.......don't think........for one second........that I am one of them.

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111