Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1100

Thread: The Rochester Thread - 77

I was there all weekend helping out.

Some dealers were the same, some were new.

But definitely a good time!

Did the Marathon at Tinsletown today. Great to see all 7 movies on the big screen. Lots of fun. New movie is fantastic.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    Did the Marathon at Tinsletown today. Great to see all 7 movies on the big screen. Lots of fun. New movie is fantastic.
    How long were you in the theater for?

About 19.5 hours.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    About 19.5 hours.
    Wow, that might be about 16 hours too long for me to sit in a Theater, lol.

RIP Kenny Baker.
    "There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things...things which act against everything we believe in...they must be fought!

Super dead around here. Anyone want a 6" scale Black Series TIE fighter? I just wanted the pilot, the TIE is too big for my collection. Still in the box. $40

Saw Jeff and Scottie at the Village Gate Toy Show yesterday. Long time no talk!

Picked a Funko Smugglers Bounty box (TFA) and Jumbo Star Wars Pepsi Bottle caps.

Lots of decent stuff for sale at the show.

Kohl's has Rogue One 4pk marked down from 50 to 15 with some of the better figs in it. Any locals attending C8?
    "There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things...things which act against everything we believe in...they must be fought!

Wave 2 of the Vintage Black Series found at Chili Wegmans. All gone now.

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110