Page 1 of 203 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mara Jade - #14

Mara Jade - #14

It's back, baby! Hasbro has just sent out word that they are once again starting up another Star Wars Fan's Choice poll! Read on for all the details.

Hasbro is pleased to once again invite you to help determine the next Star Wars Fans' Choice figure!

Nominees for the Fansí Choice poll, which will determine a character to be included in Hasbro's Star Wars action figure line in 2013, in time for the 30th anniversary of STAR WARS: EPISODE VI RETURN OF THE JEDI.

Rebelscum readers will help determine the characters they wish to be considered for the next STAR WARS Fansí Choice figure and share the top 10 list on Wednesday, September 28, 2011.

Results list should be ranked in order of importance from 1-10. All polling result lists will be combined together (each outlet getting an equal voice) with the #1 character on each list worth 10 points, the #2 character worth 9 points, the #3 worth 8 points, etc.

The resultant point values will be used to generate the final ballot of 20 choices, which will be announced in October by STAR WARS Insider on their website.

Fans will then be able to vote on STAR WARS Insider's site for their favorite character out of the Top 20, and the character with the most votes as of November 31 will be the new STAR WARS Fansí Choice figure!

Please note: any characters selected from the current STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS animated series would be done in a realistic style.

The winning character will be announced at Hasbroís 2012 Collector-Fan Media Day event at Toy Fair in New York in February 2012.

UPDATE! As you may have noticed, there is no such date as November 31st. ("30 days hath September, April, June and November...") So the deadline is actually going to be December 1.

Re: Hasbro Star Wars Fans\' Choice Poll Returns

Much like we did in 2009, our recently-completed Wishlist Poll results will be added to one more poll for a "best of the best" poll.

Look for that to kick off soon...probably over the weekend.

Since it is in honor of the 30th anniversary of ROTJ, my choices, and final votes will go towards an ROTJ specific figure. Just saying'!
    I can't believe I've started buying LEGO
    (They don't seem to have a problem stocking the shelves)

Does this include Clone Wars?

And Jocasta Nu FTW!
    WANTED FIGURES: Elan Sleazebaggano, Clegg Lars, Shimi Skywalker, Boba Fett - Child (Resculpt) , Clone Trooper - Training Fatigues (Resculpt), Anakin Skywalker - AOTC (Resculpt), Obi-Wan Kenobi - AOTC (Resculpt), Holographic Clone Trooper (Phase I), RC-1262 (Clone Wars), RC-1207 (Clone Wars), RC-1140 (Clone Wars), RC-1138 (Clone Wars - Resculpt)

Here are the standings from the 2009 poll. The submissions were made by Hasbro Star Wars Q&A participating sites, and the final vote was conducted by the now-defunct Toyfare magazine:

1 - Bastila Shan 10.6% POLL WINNER - DUE OUT Q4/'11
    2 - Jocasta Nu 10%
    3 - Darth Caedus 8%
    4 - Darth Plageuis 7.9%
    5 - Jaxxon 4%
    6 - Admiral Pellaeon 3.7%
    7 - Dash Rendar 3.7%
    8 - Guri 3.6%
    9 - Dorme 3.5%
    10 - Bariss Offee 3.5% MADE - VC-51
    11 - Weequay Skiff Master 3.5% MADE - VC-48
    12 - Tzizvvt 2.9%
    13 - Kittster and Wald 2.8%
    14 - Toryn Farr 2.6%
    15 - Cane Adiss 2.4%
    16 - Rebel Fleet Trooper 2.4% MADE - VC-52
    17 - Bom Vimdin 2.4% MADE - VC-53
    18 - Cliegg Lars 2.3%
    19 - Joruus CíBaoth 2.3%
    20 - Grand Moff Tarkin 2.1%
    21 - Ben-Quadinaros 2.1% DUE OUT Q1/'12
    22 - Darth Sidious 1.9% MADE - VC-12
    23 - Queen Apailana 1.8%
    24 - Tey How 1.8%
    25 - Sim Aloo 1.7%
    26 - Sgt. Doallyn 1.5%
    27 - Taym Dren-Garen 1.3%
    28 - Dr. Evazan 1% DUE OUT Q1/'12
    29 - Corde 0.8%
    30 - Queen Jamilla 0.7%

Quote Originally Posted by FDOIRex
    Does this include Clone Wars?

And Jocasta Nu FTW!
    I hope not.

Looking forward to this poll ..
    Disney ... if you ever make "The Old Republic" please make sure there is no Mickey and friends in it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab
    Here are the standings from the 2009 poll.......
    That line=up doesn't bode well to me
    Top 9 are terrible in my opinion and you forgot to note that Number 10 Barriss has been done in both styles since then

On a Barriss-related note...Looking at my collection the other day I think the worst figure now that desperately needs a redo is probably AOTC disco-senator Jar Jar, but I know it isn't going to happen and I still wouldn't vote for him in this poll.
    Big Sith Infiltrator for 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Satan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab
    Here are the standings from the 2009 poll.......
    That line=up doesn't bode well to me
    Top 9 are terrible in my opinion and you forgot to note that Number 10 Barriss has been done in both styles since then
    And?

The poll rules (per Hasbro) indicate that the poll winner will be done as a movie realistic figure. I indicated Barriss Offee (VC-51) in the standings. The CW figure is not germain to the discussion.

Jaxxon!

Page 1 of 203 1231151101 ... LastLast