Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bobablarcfett SCAM on ebay!

Looks like he’s had to relist those Ledy’s due to bidders not paying.

Which I think is hilarious considering that was his kind of trick. Good to see he’s being treated the same way he treated others.

funny i read through this thread and have been watching the burgundy cape bib of his on ebay . once the original listing and price of 7000 was realised he relisted immediately stating non paying bidder warning relisted .
    no seller will actually relist in an hour due to a non payer . scam all the way . plus 7grand is a good price for a burgundy bib as minty as the one for sale . he also did it with a regular ledy bib which originally went for a grand then relisted and got 305
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Quote Originally Posted by hellhippie View Post
    funny i read through this thread and have been watching the burgundy cape bib of his on ebay . once the original listing and price of 7000 was realised he relisted immediately stating non paying bidder warning relisted .
    no seller will actually relist in an hour due to a non payer . scam all the way . plus 7grand is a good price for a burgundy bib as minty as the one for sale . he also did it with a regular ledy bib which originally went for a grand then relisted and got 305
    is this the same was that was being sold with a COA and someone vetting that its for real?

ozio was the one who authenticated it and he also authenticated mine . when it comes to ledy burgundy bibs no one is more of an authority on the subject and his process for doing so is top notch .
    hes also one of the nicest people in the hoby so that part is 100% legit
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345