Page 1055 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 5555595510051045105310541055
Results 10,541 to 10,550 of 10550

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Clone Wars

Quote Originally Posted by ARC_CommanderEli View Post
    Congrats! What do you mean 'total highway robbery'? I'm not super comfortable buying off of EBay after what happened with my first Gunship that I bought off of there.

I remember buying my Commander Wolffe from TRU when the Commander Blackout Promo was going on (If my memory serves me right anyway).
    Got him for just under $20 without shipping. $20 seems a lot to pay for one single figure, but I've paid more before (acquired carded CW44 Ahsoka from a Scummer for $40; it was sweet).

I've bought almost all of my CW stuff from eBay. But nothing super large, so I don't worry too much about buying from online auctions. I saw that Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter (which is on my WTB list) just went for $380. I think the bidding got a bit out of hand, considering it was only an $80 to $90 item previously.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    Got him for just under $20 without shipping. $20 seems a lot to pay for one single figure, but I've paid more before (acquired carded CW44 Ahsoka from a Scummer for $40; it was sweet).

I've bought almost all of my CW stuff from eBay. But nothing super large, so I don't worry too much about buying from online auctions. I saw that Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter (which is on my WTB list) just went for $380. I think the bidding got a bit out of hand, considering it was only an $80 to $90 item previously.
    I guess we all have those elusive items we keep looking for. For me there's quite a few:

- Ambush on Vulture's Claw battle pack (I haven't seen it appear anywhere (for a decent price), not even on Ebay)
    - Commander Blitz (I found a cheap one missing his antenna and back pack, but I'd like to swap it for a complete one)
    - Mandalorian speeder bike

And then there's a number of vehicles I still want, but wouldn't have room or storage for anyway: Turbo Tank, Flaming Wampa ARC-170, Lucky Lekku, Republic Attack Drop Ship, Mandalorian Assault Transport, Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon, ...

Anyway, congrats on the Wolffe figure. I always found it to be one of my favourite clones.

Vultures' claw was one of the few TCW battle packs that I passed on. It had to many repacks for me. But in hindsight, I regret not getting it. The IG droid was a paint variant, Anakin and Ahsoka had ponchos, and that Ghak alien was an exclusive to that pack. I ended up getting the alien himself on eBay and I bet with shipping, the total for him would have been 60% of the cost of the BP at retail. The Mandalorian Speeder bike is a great one. The figure riding it is rivaled only by Pre Vizsla. They look great. Plus the bike has some cool features.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post

That makes sense....I didn't think Wolffe was that hard to find. Then again, I bought him from a store.

I'll be honest the reason I don't EBay whatsoever for buying stuff is that when I bought the first release version Gunship, it was $85, not counting shipping, but when it got to my house, the box had a fist-sized hole in the side, and clearly no packing material, the Gunship was simply loose in the box.... You can imagine the negative review they got for that.
    "I'm not short.... I'm low to the ground for speed and agility!"

Check out my art!-http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134658

Quote Originally Posted by Hybris View Post
    I guess we all have those elusive items we keep looking for. For me there's quite a few:

- Ambush on Vulture's Claw battle pack (I haven't seen it appear anywhere (for a decent price), not even on Ebay)
    - Commander Blitz (I found a cheap one missing his antenna and back pack, but I'd like to swap it for a complete one)
    - Mandalorian speeder bike

And then there's a number of vehicles I still want, but wouldn't have room or storage for anyway: Turbo Tank, Flaming Wampa ARC-170, Lucky Lekku, Republic Attack Drop Ship, Mandalorian Assault Transport, Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon, ...

Anyway, congrats on the Wolffe figure. I always found it to be one of my favourite clones.
    I didn't know you were looking for a Lucky Lekku Gunship...I can understand the not having enough room issue........ My basement is mostly filled with Legos, okay an AT-AT, the Crumb Bomber is down there somewhere and a suit of Phase I armor in the works...

I'm certain the person who was initially interested in mine dropped out, simply because I have yet to reach where it is to even get pics of it.

Ooh, that stings. I traded that Ahsoka straight across for the TVC version. $20 is my max on what I'll pay for OOP figure, after all these aren't gold nuggets and will never be worth what Vintage is. So I don't delude myself. I feel $5-10 is a decent markup, depending on the figure. But anything over that is just being ungentlemanly. No matter how much I want a figure, 3-4 times retail is just too much IMO.

If I could paint decently, I'd make my own SA Wolffe. As well as few other unique looking Captains Commanders.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

friend of mine just picked me up a few loose CW figures from a yardsale all complete too. Pre-Vizla, Commander Cody, 10 Phase II Clone Troopers, 5 of the Arc Clone Heavy Gunner and a old Saga Jango Fett with electronic rocket pack still in the box.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I picked up the Anti Hailfire Droid Squad battle pack at a local convention and as cool as they are in the package, I want to open them, simply because of the size or the box. I must be the only one this this problem.......

Scored a loose and complete Mando transport with 2 loose and complete Mando warriors from the battlepack for $25 bucks today at a local yardsale
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I think those Mando's were also single carded, so they may have just bought the two of them. Still if someone has the ship and the Mando's they definitely knew what they were buying.

Page 1055 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 5555595510051045105310541055