Page 1053 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043105110521053
Results 10,521 to 10,528 of 10528

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Clone Wars

Not that I want to steer you in either direction. But if it were me, i'd probably just wait it out for the inevitable Sabine repack w/new accessories. We know it's coming. lol
    Well, if the show lasts long enough for 2 more seasons. But I have to believe that it's easy to just reuse Vizsla's Darksaber, instead of sculpting a new one. I honestly don't know why it wasn't done this time, unless they just didn't know soon enough. If the line lasts long enough, surely we'll see Season 4/5 Sabine w/wild hair packed with a Sword and jet pack. And Ezra's head. lol

I just don't like seeing someone pay $50 ore more for a tiny sword. Though I also know what it feels like to have an incomplete figure. My TAC Revan has a missing head, because that's the cheapest way i could get him. lol And I thought I'd just find an approximate replacement. But ten years later, still no....

Edit:
    I did see this. Just not sure if it's exact replica of the Darksaber, or some other weapon.
    Last edited by Masterfett; 02-02-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Not that I want to steer you in either direction. But if it were me, i'd probably just wait it out for the inevitable Sabine repack w/new accessories. We know it's coming. lol
    Well, if the show lasts long enough for 2 more seasons. But I have to believe that it's easy to just reuse Vizsla's Darksaber, instead of sculpting a new one. I honestly don't know why it wasn't done this time, unless they just didn't know soon enough. If the line lasts long enough, surely we'll see Season 4/5 Sabine w/wild hair packed with a Sword and jet pack. And Ezra's head. lol

I just don't like seeing someone pay $50 ore more for a tiny sword. Though I also know what it feels like to have an incomplete figure. My TAC Revan has a missing head, because that's the cheapest way i could get him. lol And I thought I'd just find an approximate replacement. But ten years later, still no....

Edit:
    I did see this. Just not sure if it's exact replica of the Darksaber, or some other weapon.
    That one actually looks pretty close, but I found the one I Pm'd you on eBay, so I went with that one, and I'll paint it up in my spare time.

As for Revan, well, I've discussed potentially finding one, so we'll see how that goes in the future. I'm surprised though none of these casting sites have had a Revan head cast, especially since the 3 3/4" version supposedly had an inaccurate head sculpt.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    As for Revan, well, I've discussed potentially finding one, so we'll see how that goes in the future. I'm surprised though none of these casting sites have had a Revan head cast, especially since the 3 3/4" version supposedly had an inaccurate head sculpt.
    I keep hoping that happens. Maybe now the 6" version has been made somebody may be able to cast it and shrink it to scale?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I ran across a couple in the past, but they were like $6-8. It may seem small potatoes to some, considering the price of the whole complete figure. But I have my limits about how much I pay for only parts of figures.

There's a few things I wish someone would cast in the smaller line.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

More clone wars stuff arrived this week swamp speeder boxed and a loose freeco speeder and attack shuttle with a few figures,which actually cost less than the swamp speeder.Probably got about 4 or 5 vehicles left to hunt down as this line went on for a while.

Enjoying My Clone Wars Collection so much!
    Ive got thousands invested in the orig trilogy 70's 80's stuff, but I find myself so much more entertained by TCW toys. Amazing poa count!! And I'm not skeered to handle them. Fun for drawing from too!
    currently, I'm army building my separatists and other baddies, as my Jedis and Clones are too numerous and have an unfair advantage! Lol.
    A few ?'s tho. What figure stands are most preferred by y'all, where to get.
    Also, some figures are waaaay more articulated than others. Is anyone custom building and what methods are used for disassembly?
    I was thinking very hot water submersion might soften figure enough to take apart most joints?
    ive done lots of bulk orders, and have doubles, and many incomplete figures to work with. So far, my only custom is using my favorite "Angry & angular" kenobi head on a resized neckball Windu body. I love the poa count on that one. I'd love to get the high poa count waist/legs on Cad Bane, and build a proper legged Maul.

Quote Originally Posted by Brom View Post
    More clone wars stuff arrived this week swamp speeder boxed and a loose freeco speeder and attack shuttle with a few figures,which actually cost less than the swamp speeder.Probably got about 4 or 5 vehicles left to hunt down as this line went on for a while.
    i got the swamp speeder in a bulk lot. I was surprised to see some on eBay listed for what they were asking! It's kind of a goofy vehicle imho:-)

Yeah, the Swamp Speeder wasn't really a TCW vehicle. It never appeared in the series as far as I know. I think that it was just a repack from a ROTS toy. So I didn't buy it. I felt the same way about the Droid Gunship toy, it was in ROTS, but not in TCW. Later after the toy had aged out on the shelves and wasn't available much more, the Droid Gunship appeared in the Oederon ARC and then I had to track it down and get one.

Page 1053 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043105110521053