Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: CHARACTER - Doctor Who

Some of the Character Options DW line for 2017:

http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite....-product-line/
    Star Wars fan since 1977.

Guess the 3.75" scale is done for? Considering I can never find these, I should be okay with it...
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    They should've just stuck with the 5" scale to begin with. I stopped collecting when they changed the scales but haven't picked up any in a while now
    Well, I love Doctor Who and had to watch for years as all of those crap-scaled 5" figures were produced. I was just happy they made some in the correct scale for a couple years. As I've said many times, I just really wish we'd gotten the 8th Doc and the Missy figs that Al Dewar posted on his Twitter feed.

If it wasn't for the 3.75" figures, I wouldn't have collected any Doctor Who. If they ever do anymore, hopefully they'll offer them to more than one dealer in the U.S. It was always difficult to track them down. I had to resort to Ebay for some that never made it to WhoNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    If it wasn't for the 3.75" figures, I wouldn't have collected any Doctor Who. If they ever do anymore, hopefully they'll offer them to more than one dealer in the U.S. It was always difficult to track them down. I had to resort to Ebay for some that never made it to WhoNA.
    have to agree with Atari on this one. the only figures I was interested in was the 3.75" figures as they work well with other lines in the same scale like Star Wars, G.I. Joe, ReAction, The Big Bang Theory, Twilight Zone, Flash Gordon etc. I never really got into the larger figures.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

The main difference is the modern DW line were all 5"ish before they changed to a smaller scale, the smaller 3" scale had horrible likenesses and paint jobs from the ones I saw. As for other lines, my Doctor Who toys had their own shelf so it doesn't matter what every other toylike scale is.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849