Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Lego Sets

Re: 2012 Lego Sets

can't w8 to see those sets
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

twitter.com/dinix90

I've looked thru the whole book. And yes that is preliminary art.

The give away is the clone battlepack.

Figs line up show arc. Set art. Plain clone box art blue clone

The hoth board game looks fun too
    Some great looking stts but the prices are rising

I'm baffled by the Darth Maul box art when not a single set is TPM. If they were going to use him it should've been this year for the 10th anniversary when there were actually a few TPM sets out.

Quote Originally Posted by nagauthier
    I'm baffled by the Darth Maul box art when not a single set is TPM. If they were going to use him it should've been this year for the 10th anniversary when there were actually a few TPM sets out.
    I always scratch my head at this. I understand Lucas dictates how boxes look but it seems that Lego always releases sets that have nothing to do with the theme of the product year.

Quote Originally Posted by nagauthier
    that's the new look for the packaging in 2012.. it's celebrating the 3D release of TPM. I believe the only package that is not going to sport the new look is the Vintage Collection of action figure plus any leftover packaging from 2011
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Looks to be a cheap year so far. I'll pick up the clone set and 1 or 2 of the endor battle pack. The gray tree does look stupid. I used the Harry Potter forrest set on my dio:

definately getting the troop builder packs and the TIE Fighter... not sure about the rest though
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I'll definitely get the BattlePacks, probably 2 of the Endor ones. The X-wing and TIE fighter have some great figures with 'em (R5s!), should be good (haven't bought an X-wing since '99 or '00, I think, so I'm due). Geonosian Cannon does nothing for me. Escape Pod's pretty neat, too.

More pictures revealed:

Hoth Board Game -

New mini's Series 1 -

Yeah, another X-wing. What is that now, 5, 6? From the looks of the plate on the upper wing (and the lack of red stripes) this must be fabled Red Zero!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast