Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner76 feedback

Kenner76 feedback

Please leave back feedback for buys, sales, and trades. Thanks!
    -R
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Great guy to deal with! Fast ship great stands!

Kenner76 was a great person to deal with. Packaging was great and you can tell there was much care in the item sent!! Thank you very much!!

Iv dealt with Kenner76/ Randy a number of times now. The deals have worked out perfectly each time. The guy is gentleman. He comes highly recommended in my books.

Thank you

Grant.
    Some where in the Outer Rim Territories...

Awesome trade with Randy. Great to talk to , great to deal with. Thanks again!!

Good seller. I appreciate Randy's patience waiting while I got the purchased Vlix gun authenticated (it checked out).

i just completed a deal with randy. he paid very quickly and had great communication throughout the process. a pleasure to deal with.
    my feedback
    LAUGH IT UP FUZZBALL!

Just had a great deal with Randy. All went perfectly, and very smooth. Thanks again for the transaction Randy!!!

Had a very smooth transaction w/ Randy. Sold him a very nice MOC Palitoy Han Solo. Thank you for shopping at Out the Door Toys

This was a great transaction. Very quick, great communaction, and good prices.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast