Page 965 of 965 FirstFirst ... 465865915955963964965
Results 9,641 to 9,643 of 9643

Thread: The Vintage Collection - General Toy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    Is this in development? Has it happened and I've missed it? Curtain had the suggestion of the week! Organize this conversation. All the sites need to focus efforts on this. We need a fansite roundtable Google hangout or something. Hasbro wants to know.... we have plenty to tell.

Please post the discussion board for this here ... and everywhere... Front Page???
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Definitely a fantastic idea. MODS, what say you?
    I am not a Moderator, but have been on other websites, but I'm afraid what you're wanting extends beyond the reach of a moderator. What you're talking about is more of a concerted effort than what I believe moderators are capable of. Anyone can create a Google hangout. The problem is that it would take advertising on other sites like JTA and the other forum sites to get the ball rolling, and then you have a hurdle in getting Hasbro's attention. To tell Hasbro "Hey we've got this round table discussion site available for you to look at for our "discussion" on the matter of your product...that YOU sell to us..." isn't exactly what they're probably wanting.

I know they said that the release of TVC was going to be a "discussion" between the fans and Hasbro, but how exactly is probably something THEY will determine on their own, whether it's through Paul Harrison at JTA or some other website THEY designate as the "discussion forum".

My point is, we're all excited for TVC's return, but maybe we should wait it out a bit and have the discussion in the places we know best before others go above and beyond for the cause, because it may all turn out to be in vain.

Edit: Sorry a front page discussion is a GOOD idea. Didn't mean to step on toes. I was thinking broader coverage for some reason.
    Last edited by Darth_Nader; 07-26-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Nader View Post
    I am not a Moderator, but have been on other websites, but I'm afraid what you're wanting extends beyond the reach of a moderator. What you're talking about is more of a concerted effort than what I believe moderators are capable of. Anyone can create a Google hangout. The problem is that it would take advertising on other sites like JTA and the other forum sites to get the ball rolling, and then you have a hurdle in getting Hasbro's attention. To tell Hasbro "Hey we've got this round table discussion site available for you to look at for our "discussion" on the matter of your product...that YOU sell to us..." isn't exactly what they're probably wanting.

I know they said that the release of TVC was going to be a "discussion" between the fans and Hasbro, but how exactly is probably something THEY will determine on their own, whether it's through Paul Harrison at JTA or some other website THEY designate as the "discussion forum".

My point is, we're all excited for TVC's return, but maybe we should wait it out a bit and have the discussion in the places we know best before others go above and beyond for the cause, because it may all turn out to be in vain.

Edit: Sorry a front page discussion is a GOOD idea. Didn't mean to step on toes. I was thinking broader coverage for some reason.

This is why I didn't bother to try to start one on my own... The people that run the sites need to get together. It's not unprecedented

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/sp...ge-collection/

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/sp...s-Modern-2014/

These 2 articles are perfect places to start any discussion and at least the top one included input from something like 20 different sites and included Hasbro people. I don't know that Hasbro has to start the discussion, but they'll need to be involved, and since we know that Steve Evans does comment on JTA... I say let's go... time's a wastin'!!!!
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    This is why I didn't bother to try to start one on my own... The people that run the sites need to get together. It's not unprecedented

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/sp...ge-collection/

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/sp...s-Modern-2014/

These 2 articles are perfect places to start any discussion and at least the top one included input from something like 20 different sites and included Hasbro people. I don't know that Hasbro has to start the discussion, but they'll need to be involved, and since we know that Steve Evans does comment on JTA... I say let's go... time's a wastin'!!!!

Agreed. Both of those links are fantastic BTW.

Page 965 of 965 FirstFirst ... 465865915955963964965