Page 940 of 940 FirstFirst ... 440840890930938939940
Results 9,391 to 9,393 of 9393

Thread: The Vintage Collection - General Toy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarthYourMom View Post
    Carded, OT but I'm kind of a completionist, lol.
    To be honest I would start with the Original Vintage Collection from 2004 (since Luke and Han comes with the original box, and Chewy) then would try the VTAC from 2006, and then would adventure on the last Vintage Collection from 2010 to 2012/13. but some of the OT characters demand high prices on the market as of right now. but for the most part all the VOTV/VTAC and TVC are the best sculpts and better of every character. but since Han Hoth on card, Han Solo from ANH, Luke from ANH, Chewy, and others was not made on TVC, however the Luke and Bespin from TVC are the best, and all the other background characters from TVC.

So I am looking to sell this soon. But first I have a question. Is there a way to safely remove the legs from the body. I want to make sure this is something I can ship somewhat easily. Otherwise I will be stuck selling locally.

Quote Originally Posted by thetater View Post
    So I am looking to sell this soon. But first I have a question. Is there a way to safely remove the legs from the body. I want to make sure this is something I can ship somewhat easily. Otherwise I will be stuck selling locally.

I don't know if they come off. But I would think that if someone is willing to buy what it might cost, another (quick guess) $20 for shipping shouldn't kill the deal. A large enough box with good bubble wrap around the legs and body and plenty of crumpled paper or cardboard or styrofoam pieces to keep it from shifting/bouncing around could take care of it nicely. A person can't reasonably expect to get this for like $6 shipped with plenty of padding and protection.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Page 940 of 940 FirstFirst ... 440840890930938939940