Page 937 of 1025 FirstFirst ... 437837887927935936937938939947987 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 10249

Thread: The Vintage Collection - General Toy Discussion Thread

Cant wait to see what Hasbro got up there sleeves for the 40th hopefully they might carry on with the Vintage Collection

Quote Originally Posted by R2OSCAR View Post
    Cant wait to see what Hasbro got up there sleeves for the 40th hopefully they might carry on with the Vintage Collection
    I hope a new ANH opening scene Double-Bunned Princess Leia will be one of it...

Quote Originally Posted by ArTwoDeeTwo View Post
    I hope a new ANH opening scene Double-Bunned Princess Leia will be one of it...
    That is an absolutely necessity considering the appearance in Rogue One. Unreal that they STILL have yet to release a new version.

Sadly, I dont think anything is coming for TVC.

I have not seen anything that would make me be hopeful from Hasbro since 2011. Even when they say that have 'fixed' their problems with distribution we still end up just as we are today. A scarce number of desirable figures that can't find their way to the pegs due to a glut of pegwarmers That ends up keeping sales low, which leads Hasbro to say that 'people aren't buying figures anymore', which is false. The customers just don't have anything to buy when they got the store. That is a problem due to poor business practices and can only be fixed on the Hasbro end.

Yay, the vintage collection (6") is coming back!

Didn't gentle giant do a series of these a few years back? I didn't care for them then and I won't now.
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Droid View Post
    Didn't gentle giant do a series of these a few years back? I didn't care for them then and I won't now.

Gentle Giant was 12", and 5 POA. Still ongoing I think...

6" in Vintage Collection type packaging? Mmmeh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I have not seen anything that would make me be hopeful from Hasbro since 2011. Even when they say that have 'fixed' their problems with distribution.
    To an extent, they have fixed the distribution problem by cutting the SA 3.75" line down to a bare minimum. That way we have fewer figures to complain about not finding.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

If I go into my Walmart (and I did this morning). The pegs are still full of 10x Constable Zuvio 6" figures, and nothing but Han, Poe, and Finn 3.75" BS figures. These have been there since Sep 2015 and haven't sold and won't be sold. Yet they continue to block other merchandise from finds its way to those pegs.

Page 937 of 1025 FirstFirst ... 437837887927935936937938939947987 ... LastLast