Discover The Force - WalMart Exclusive TPM Wave

Six figures coming in January for the 3D release of TPM:

Mawhonic
    Ric Olie
    Naboo Pilot
    Aurra Sing
    Gungan Warrior
    G8-R3

What do you think of the group? Sounds like they WON'T be on TVC packaging!
    He's back!

Re: WalMart Exclusive Episode I Wave

I hope Wal-Mart releases exclusive waves for the other films for their 3D release.

I disagree. I don't think it is fair for ANY retailer to have an exclusive wave. This sounds like the end of the Vintage collection to me. Look at the track record for Hasbro and exclusive waves.

2006 Walmart exclusive SAGA wave Ended the Line

2008 TRU exclusive TLC wave. Ended the Line

It will be interesting to see how this affects the Vintage Collection as a whole. I was almost certain that Mr. Curto confirmed Hasbro said Vintage will go to 2013, but maybe that has changed, and the walmart wave will be the last one we see on a Vintage card.

Most of my Walmarts are a decent drive from here. I really don't like exclusive waves either. Less stores, less chances of find them.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! - J
    oin the Cantina Crazies Collector's Group!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121
    I disagree. I don't think it is fair for ANY retailer to have an exclusive wave. This sounds like the end of the Vintage collection to me. Look at the track record for Hasbro and exclusive waves.

It will be interesting to see how this affects the Vintage Collection as a whole. I was almost certain that Mr. Curto confirmed Hasbro said Vintage will go to 2013, but maybe that has changed, and the walmart wave will be the last one we see on a Vintage card.
    These aren't vintage though, they're a seperate line in the TPM 3D packaging, as reported in another site (can't remember which)
    'Never cowardly or cruel. Never give up, never give in.'

The last time wal mart had an exclusive wave of sw figures, I had to pay double at least to hunt it down when no wal mart within 100 miles of me stocked it. Ugh. And I really want multiples of most of these.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Exclusive waves give us a chance to get figures that wouldn't be released in the regular lines.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor

These aren't vintage though, they're a seperate line in the TPM 3D packaging, as reported in another site (can't remember which)
    I'm hoping this is true. If it is, then I'll pass on all of them except for the droid.

Did those line ends because of the performance of the exclusive wave, or did they end on their own, with the exclusive being planned?

The Vintage Collection was shown in February 2010, the last TLC wave was released around April. The first TVC wave was released in August. That seems like it was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller71
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor

I'm hoping this is true. If it is, then I'll pass on all of them except for the droid.
    It is true. Hasbro confirmed it. It will be one of the first batches of figures in this packaging. The Quinlan Vos/Sidious/Anakin wave will be on TVC packaging, though.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast