Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2044

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

  1. #2031
    Anyone know when the supposed Target exclusive Bucky & Falcon 2pk is releasing? Overseas ebay offers are showing up at ridiculous prices so wondering if it’s soon?
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

  2. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    At about 12:30 this morning, the Walgreens near me had 1 Multiple Man hidden among most of the same 15 figures they've had for 4 months. I passed on him but I'm glad to see some indicator of new stuff hitting my area.
    Between the two closest Walgreens near me, they probably have thirty of the daredevil exclusives and several ant man exclusives. It’s kind of like we ordered the damn figures and by golly even though they’re preventing other newer merchandise from being sold we aren’t going to budge until every one of these is sold. In other words I feel your pain.
    Last edited by DarkKnight07; 07-09-2018 at 11:15 PM.

  3. #2033
    My local Walgreens have had nothing new in months. I never saw Mr. Fantastic or Torch. Worried about the prospects of locating Mr. Grimm... Plenty of symbiote Spidey, Loki, and Medusa figures though... One Walgreens had like 5 or 6 Medusa and same miscellanous figures with the newest being the Gladiator Hulk BAF wave.

  4. #2034
    Another Walgreens near me recently had every exclusive figure except Punisher just hanging out. It wouldn't bother me so much if they had more space for these, but they share a shelf with 2 power ranger figures that haven't sold through, and a Maskless Kylo Ren and unsold C3P0 figures. That doesn't leave much room for restocks!

  5. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    Another Walgreens near me recently had every exclusive figure except Punisher just hanging out. It wouldn't bother me so much if they had more space for these, but they share a shelf with 2 power ranger figures that haven't sold through, and a Maskless Kylo Ren and unsold C3P0 figures. That doesn't leave much room for restocks!
    Any chance your Walgreens still has Mr. Fantastic? If so would you mind grabbing him for me? I'd cover cost and shipping.

    Also, any word yet on those Sp//dr pieces? Who did you order from? I ordered from Dorkside for the first time and still haven't heard anything about my order shipping. Thought all this stuff had started shipping out.

  6. #2036
    Man, mysterio sure is popular. I’ve seen the remnants of his wave several times
    now, several of each figure, but still no mysterio. And four times now he’s been in stock at Walmart online, I proceed to checkout and then it’s sold out. FOUR TIMES!!! I didn’t think he’d be quite this popular.

  7. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    Any chance your Walgreens still has Mr. Fantastic? If so would you mind grabbing him for me? I'd cover cost and shipping.

    Also, any word yet on those Sp//dr pieces? Who did you order from? I ordered from Dorkside for the first time and still haven't heard anything about my order shipping. Thought all this stuff had started shipping out.
    Sorry, that Walgreens didn't have Mr Fantastic either. He's the only one so far I've never seen even once. He's one of my favorites though, so I ended up paying about $4 more for him on eBay after about 2 weeks of peepee reporting finding him.

    I got charged yesterday for Daredevil and Ock coming from bbts, so I'm hoping to have those by mid-late next week. I haven't gotten any kind of notice or anything from EE on Scarlet Spider yet though. Their site still says preorder for August. I've ordered from them before and they're reasonably reliable. I've never heard any complaint on them either.

  8. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    Any chance your Walgreens still has Mr. Fantastic? If so would you mind grabbing him for me? I'd cover cost and shipping.

    Also, any word yet on those Sp//dr pieces? Who did you order from? I ordered from Dorkside for the first time and still haven't heard anything about my order shipping. Thought all this stuff had started shipping out.
    Lazarus has had a Mr fantastic for sale in his thread for quite a while. I have bought from him several times and he has always been a good seller.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1080176
    Bryan

  9. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by trappedtexan View Post
    Lazarus has had a Mr fantastic for sale in his thread for quite a while. I have bought from him several times and he has always been a good seller.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1080176
    Awesome! I have actually made purchases fomr Lazarus as well, it has always gone smoothly. Thanks for the heads up!

  10. #2040
    I used to have a ton of these 6" figures but sold them all off except for the vintage carded wave and Symbiote Spidey (my favorite character). I also still have the 12" Symbiote Spidey, Spidey, Cap, Iron Man, Daredevil and Hulk.

    My Walgreens having the dust piled on those same DD's and Ant Mans along with my many Targets only having old GOTG stock lead to me to sell these off and concentrate on statues instead.
    Last edited by Django; 07-13-2018 at 10:33 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •