Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202
Results 2,011 to 2,017 of 2017

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    Man... too much at once.
    Hear, hear!

I buckled and preordered the ones that I thought might go quick (including magneto, carnage and dock ock) because I don't want this to become another imaginary Mysterio situation, where no one can find one anywhere. Surprisingly, bbts had preorders for them, but sold out of scarlet spider. I had to go to Entertainment Earth for him, just fyi.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    I buckled and preordered the ones that I thought might go quick (including magneto, carnage and dock ock) because I don't want this to become another imaginary Mysterio situation, where no one can find one anywhere. Surprisingly, bbts had preorders for them, but sold out of scarlet spider. I had to go to Entertainment Earth for him, just fyi.
    BBTS will "restock" its preorders if they sell through enough. I managed to order Psylocke and Sabertooth after they had already sold out and they sold out and restocked multiple times after that as well. Keep your eyes on the page and you might have another chance. Elektra has restocked at least three times.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Almost have my Thanos IW BAF complete. Having trouble tracking down a left leg (Iron Spider). No stores in my area seem to carry him anymore. Wanted to see if anyone had one before I resort to eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Almost have my Thanos IW BAF complete. Having trouble tracking down a left leg (Iron Spider). No stores in my area seem to carry him anymore. Wanted to see if anyone had one before I resort to eBay.
    Have you tried the Disney Store Online? I'm not sure if they sell them on there, but I do know a couple of weeks ago I saw a LOT at the Disney Store in Chicago, like twenty of them...and I'm kind of thinking I should have bought one at the time. It may be worth checking their site if they sell them in some stores.

Just pre-ordered at Dorkside Toys and they had Psylocke. Also ordered House of M Spidey and Spider-ham without BAF piece. I am skipping out on monster Venom...

Kokomo Toys on ebay has some of the Sp//dr wave. I think they charge around $28 for Legends figures, but they ship em out almost instantly. I wish I knew that they had some before I preordered anything.

Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202