Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197
Results 1,961 to 1,968 of 1968

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Looking at eBay real quick, rhino is still hard to build. I almost recommend not trying to build him and just getting him complete. It’s hard to do for a decent price but I’m pretty sure I got him for my friend for $40 which is a steal compared to the $60-70 he usually goes for.

Sandman is easier to build, I bet you could get him for $30-40 which isn’t too bad. The toro and the arms are the hardest to get.

Juggernaut I bet you could get for $20-30 if you really were patient. Especially if you get a lot of the parts in one auction.
    Fund my Jabba's Sail Barge purchase!
    https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-jabbas-sail-barge
    40% funded! Thanks donors, I raised an additional 40% through sales. Close enough to get me over the hump.

At Walmart, someone swapped out a Loki for a Green Goblin.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Those prices aren’t too bad for the bafs especially compared to buying 6 figures at $20+ each.

Also, got my thanos order from Walmart today. There was an enormous box on my porch. Like 50-60 thanos figures could probably fit in it. So of course my order was all beat to ****. They are so incompetent. At least this time they sent the right thing. Last order I ordered two funko pops and I got bedsheets. **** Walmart. I can’t stand when they get exclusives cause I can rarely find them. Still haven’t seen the new wave of sa Star Wars figures other than rose.

I end up passing on most of the BaFs I would want because coincidentally I never want many of the figures. And when a wave I want almost everyone from comes along, I really don't care for the BAF.

After picking up the Vibranium Black Panther and seeing the pics of Surfer and the Thing, I will say, Hasbro sure is making the effort to make the exclusives worthwhile. Multiple L and R hands, at least 1 extra head and some kind of accessory, or just a very sizable figure. I like that they're trying.

I don't really buy whole waves either way. In any given wave there are typically only a few figures I actually want. Luckily for me, this year the two waves I want the most figures from I also want the BAF. Makes it easier.
    Fund my Jabba's Sail Barge purchase!
    https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-jabbas-sail-barge
    40% funded! Thanks donors, I raised an additional 40% through sales. Close enough to get me over the hump.

I hit two Walgreens ISO Deadpool and I actually found him. The hobby has been good to me lately. The toy gods have been with me. :)

As for Deadpool, this is pretty much my preferred look for him. The lack of weapons is a bit of a bummer, but I couldn't be happier with the actual figure.

The only BAF I ever wanted was Groot, and TRU re-released him with a new head, so I was happy!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Sunwalker View Post
    I hit two Walgreens ISO Deadpool and I actually found him. The hobby has been good to me lately. The toy gods have been with me.

As for Deadpool, this is pretty much my preferred look for him. The lack of weapons is a bit of a bummer, but I couldn't be happier with the actual figure.
    Yeah this one does look really good but after the last Deadpool release that had a ton of accessories seeing all the empty space in the box is a real headscratcher. Not even one gun??

Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197