Page 189 of 204 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2040

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    Is this the wave with Noir Spider-Man?

I hadn't been into ML lately, but I'll need him!
    Yup, Spiderman Noir, Gwenpool, Lasher, Spider woman, prowler, Mysterio, and Spider Punk.

A listing of the Venom wave is saying that wave is going to be Carnage, Venom, Spider ham, Poison, Scream, and typhoid Mary. With Venom and carnage being double packed.

Hydra Soldier #1 came.

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    A listing of the Venom wave is saying that wave is going to be Carnage, Venom, Spider ham, Poison, Scream, and typhoid Mary. With Venom and carnage being double packed.
    Has there been any word yet on what the BAF may be?

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Has there been any word yet on what the BAF may be?
    No, but a commenter said something to the extent of being hopeful that is something large to be ankle tho pack in with spider-ham, since he'd have to be pretty small

My second Hydra Soldier came yesterday.

I shall call him Leeroy Jenkins, 'cause he looks like to type who gets blood drunk and rushes recklessly into battle and promptly gets killed. XD
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Anyone here find the Infinity War wave in stores yet?
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    Anyone here find the Infinity War wave in stores yet?
    Black Panther stuff just started showing up by me. Hoping to see the Lizard wave soon. Hopefully that and deadpool show up before Infinity War or those 'best of' repack waves.
    Last edited by Coloring; 02-16-2018 at 06:45 PM.

New doc ock looks sweet. Nice classic look. Sabretooth is going to be modern, magneto black and red....a little disappointed in that news. Looking forward to seeing them. And it sounds like we will see the thing with alternate head.
    Fund my Jabba's Sail Barge purchase!
    https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-jabbas-sail-barge
    40% funded! Thanks donors, I raised an additional 40% through sales. Close enough to get me over the hump.

New Scarlet spider looks good! I'm so glad they gave him his stingers! I hope they give him more hands though. I really like the modern Daredevil costume, so he's another must buy. Sauron looks cool, but I'll probably pass on that wave entirely. Carnage and Venom both look really good too. I might end up getting Magneto. Was hoping to see Thing, but I'm not surprised they're not showing him. Black Knight kinda looks cool.

They might show the thing in a photo and not as a physical figure. All the previous FF figures were shown that way.

Bishop is perfect, no pants deadpool is tempting. Sauron looks nice. I might end up getting more of deadpool wave 2 than I thought.

The mcu figures are all well done but I've decided not to collect those, hard to keep up and I'd own way too many iron man's.

Magneto is probably going to be a pass for me, he looks nice but I really want a classic look. Sabretooth is close enough that I'll go for him. I had already decided on psylocke, wolverine and apocalypse. Still undecided on storm. I'd prefer a FA storm, put together an early claremont team.

I'm hoping we will get some slides of next year's stuff. A lot of cool stuff but because I'm skipping mcu I think I'll be able to land on maybe a dozen figures.
    Fund my Jabba's Sail Barge purchase!
    https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-jabbas-sail-barge
    40% funded! Thanks donors, I raised an additional 40% through sales. Close enough to get me over the hump.

Page 189 of 204 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast