Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1730

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

If anyone's looking for Colossus, HTS's eBay account has him for $20 shipped.
    The Walt Disney Company is the worst studio to have purchased Lucasfilm, except compared to all the other entertainment conglomerates that could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    So is gladiator hulk the same sculpt as before under all his armor?
    It looks like a new sculpt to me.

I got Tombstone. He's a really cool figure, although I wish he came with some extra hands.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers, Lieutenant Mitaka & Death Star Gunner.

Spotted the StarLord/Ego two pack at TRU yesterday. I passed, paint apps on the StarLord in both of the ones they had were pretty bad. They also had a TON of exclusive Groots! Man, I looked for that one forever...lol
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Something about Daredevil looks weird. I almost got him, but decided not too.
    I know what you mean. In the package he looks like he has a goofy smile. Once I got him out and messed with him, it's like he's smiling only when viewed from certain angles, mostly head on. In other angles he looks kind of pissed off. It's kind of weird.

Also, my Punisher's right forearm was twisted around backwards, so that he could only bend his right arm less than 90. That's why, in my pics above, he has the rifle in his left hand. He couldn't hold the rifle with two hands either. I couldn't figure out why the left arm could bend more than 90 but not the right. Was messing around with him the other day and figured it out.

I gotta say, out of the three of them, Jessica Jones is probably my favorite. They just really nailed the likeness.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I haven't gotten my shipment yet to see it in hand, but from every picture I've seen, I think Daredevil looks spot-on from the posters from season 1.

Finally found an Elektra today.

I really dig this figure! The likeness is terrific. A lot of fuss has been made about her "Popeye" forearms. It doesn't seem like that big of an issue to me.

Last edited by Billy_Ray; 08-11-2017 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Now with pics
    Feedback thread

Walmart is nuts. First, they clearanced out the majority of the non-GOTG Marvel Legends figures at $4. This was how much I paid for Tombstone. But then they marked them up a dollar to $5. Now they're $7. What gives?

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers, Lieutenant Mitaka & Death Star Gunner.

My local Walmart has some old All-father figures still that were on clearance for $15 now they're in the clearance aisle with a new red sticker for $19.87. Anyone want a Sentry or Hawkeye for full price? Dormammu series is on clearance through for $9 apiece. By the way $4 for Legends is an awesome price.

Thought about grabbing Cottonmouth, but then changed my mind.
    Last edited by Kooshmeister; 08-12-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173 LastLast