Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1680

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Well I'm dumb. Saw the spidey/mj two pack last week. Decided to wait until this week. They had 4 packs at the time, figured I could wait a bit. Went back yesterday and they were gone.

Distribution on these figures is decent, but I wonder how I'd handle it if I were a kid or even just in high school without the ability to go to the store anytime I want.

This spidey/mj two pack is going to be tough to find again...

Cyclops and colossus are going to be like wolverine and deadpool. Maybe harder. This new X-Men wave isn't moving outside of those two. I'm seeing multiple cases minus those two which means no re-ordering.

Just picked up the Cyclops/Dark Phoenix set. Perfect set IMO.

Last edited by HothHan; 06-23-2017 at 04:50 PM.

That set is looking good. I was initially only interested in Dark Phoenix, but the paint work on Cyclops is great as well. I need to pick up the original Phoenix to swap heads with.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

I really want that Dark Phoenix set. Both of my TRUs have stocked them twice but a local scapler keeps buying them as soon as they hit the shelves and sticking them on ebay for outrageous amounts. I spoke with a manager and their response was I'll just have to beat him to them, but since I have a job, that's not likely. I hope these hit in large numbers at some point so they aren't so hard to acquire.
    Last edited by DutchVander; 06-23-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    I really want that Dark Phoenix set. Both of my TRUs have stocked them twice but a local scapler keeps buying them as soon as they hit the shelves and sticking them on ebay for outrageous amounts. I spoke with a manager and their response was I'll just have to beat him to them, but since I have a job, that's not likely. I hope these hit in large numbers at some point so they aren't so hard to acquire.
    Wow! TRU has some awesome customer service... I can't believe they wouldn't try to even offer to hold one for you. I am nowhere close to the TRU anymore but where I used to live the manager and employees were super awesome. There was one who would hold an item for me off the truck until the close of business on the day they received their truck (for that TRU it was Thursdays). Any way, that sucks.

On a side note I think they have the set on their website. I haven't checked as my funds are to tight to fit this set in. Maybe give that a go. Good luck on your hunt!

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    On a side note I think they have the set on their website. I haven't checked as my funds are to tight to fit this set in. Maybe give that a go. Good luck on your hunt!
    It hasn't shown on the website yet. I've been checking every couple hours for about two weeks. I REALLY don't want to miss this set (its my second favorite Marvel story ever).
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

These TRU exclusives are going to be harder than I thought. I managed to get groot but I haven't seen him since. Spidey/MJ I have seen once and I'm hoping that wasn't the only time I'm going to see it. This Cyclops Phoenix pack could be even harder.

I have an extra Cyclops from that set if anyone wants it. Still in the box never removed.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Found an unopened case of Spiderman homecoming at target today. The stocker let me open the case and it was an error i think. Every figure except beetle. Instead of beetle there were two of tombstone. The case also had two tech suit Spiderman but I think that's because of the number of figures in the wave. I bought them all except the second tombstone. Hoping to trade a tech suit Spiderman for a tru evolution Groot if anyone can find that. My local toys r us seems to constantly be out of them and not sure they will get more.
    Bryan

Long shot I know but if anyone can score a Warlock series Cyclops I'd gladly pay cost and shipping. I cannot locate any of these locally. Thanks!

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168