Page 162 of 170 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1698

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Target has been weird, nothing but gotg from the first movie figs.

I did snag a black cat figure recently. No idea where she came from but whatever. My spidey shelf grows

I'll be hitting up toys r us today, see if groot is on the shelves here yet.

I've scanned the thread so apologies if I've missed this, but have the new 3.75" movie two-packs begun turning up anywhere yet, if so so where?

Oh - and if not, where are they likely to appear first? I'm in the UK but my brother is over in LA/San Diego in 4 weeks and I'm hoping he can pick them up for me (UK price is about $38!)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macbeath View Post
    I've scanned the thread so apologies if I've missed this, but have the new 3.75" movie two-packs begun turning up anywhere yet, if so so where?

Oh - and if not, where are they likely to appear first? I'm in the UK but my brother is over in LA/San Diego in 4 weeks and I'm hoping he can pick them up for me (UK price is about $38!)

thanks
    They haven't started popping up in stores yet, but if you can find them at either hasbrotoyshop.com (in stock), dorksidetoys.com, or bigbadtoystore.com. If your brother will be in the same place for a few weeks, he may want to try ordering and have the parcel sent to his location. I was in London for a few weeks last summer and got some LOTR figures I couldn't find in the states by having them shipped to my hotel where my packages were held at the front desk. Be sure to check who he is staying with to see what their instructions are for guests getting packages.
    Recovering Army Builder

My Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086040/#post18937454

Thanks! He's only in each city for a few nights, but I know he's staying with friends in San Diego so I'll see about getting them sent there.
    Last edited by macbeath; 03-04-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Does the new Groot come apart. What I mean is, are the parts swappable with the BAF Groot? Thanks!
    dude, you got dirt all over my truck...
    I'm not too worried about it!

Picked up Yonduh and Star-Lord at Walmart. I'm really impressed with these figures, props to Hasbro for these two figures.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Picked up drax at WM. They also had the sandman wave. Every figure except ms marvel and green goblin.

I may end up getting jackal and spidey UK for their sandman parts. Between those and eBay I'll pretty much have him built.

Found and purchased Colossus and old man Logan at Walgreen's today.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Found and purchased Colossus and old man Logan at Walgreen's today.
    Thanks for the heads up on Walgreens. I was finally able to pick up Colossus, but still no luck on Cyclops. I have a feeling he's going to be the tough one to find. Colossus is awesome, but the alternate head with the beard and ducktale hair has got to be one of the silliest things I've seen in this line.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

I as well found a lone OM Logan at a Walgreen's. I gotta say I really dig this lil SOB.. He's equipped with great ankle articulation got the swivel the ups and downs and the side to sides...
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Page 162 of 170 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast