Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1602

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Anyone seen TRU Groot or Walgreen's Sue Storm yet? Groot is starting to show ebay but no sign of Sue. Starting to get impatient but not wanting to aimlessly hunt if they aren't out there yet.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Saw 4 Groots at TRU today. He's officially out.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by jedicrippler View Post
    Saw 4 Groots at TRU today. He's officially out.
    Awesome. Time to start hunting. Thanks!
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

New X-Men wave, street date 4/15:

The Walt Disney Company is the worst studio to have purchased Lucasfilm, except compared to all the other entertainment conglomerates that could have.

Spotted Star Lord and Darkhawk from the ML GOTG2 line at local Walgreens this evening.

Picked up these two A-holes today at Walgreens. Man, these are some really nice figures!

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Found Starlord 2Trget. He was $19.99.
    They also had the entire wave of BAF Groot from the first movie. I don’t know if they’re re-shipping these or someone returned them BUT they came up as $23.99 on the price scanner. WTH?
    Has anyone else seen the old wave?

Yeah I read a lot of reports of that wave making a re-show at Target...pretty weird.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Vice Admiral

I found the x-men wave at a local Target this morning. DCPI 087-06-5418 if you can't see it on the receipt. This was one expensive week as I found the GOTG wave and TRU Groot on Tuesday.

Wow! I didn't know those were hitting already. Thanks for the heads up!
    The Walt Disney Company is the worst studio to have purchased Lucasfilm, except compared to all the other entertainment conglomerates that could have.

Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 LastLast