Page 158 of 170 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1693

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

  1. #1571
    Does anyone need the Onslaught head that comes with Kitty Pryde?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

  2. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post

    Fate, which figures do you have? I just got back into it earlier this year and I'm surprised how my small collection is growing. Over a dozen
    I only have Captain America, Punisher, Vision, Deadpool, and Red Skull, though I just completed the Juggernaut BAF from buying parts on Ebay. Caved in over the weekend and purchased Ultimate Spider-Man on Ebay. Which ones do you have, which are your faves?

    I keep them on my desk as they are fun to arrange in different humorous scenes, especially with Deadpool. My 6" Star Wars figures are mostly just for display on a shelf.


  3. #1573
    I have Amazing Spider-Man 2, Venom, Ultimate Spider-Man, Electro, the whole X-men wave, BAF Juggernaut, I'm getting the final piece to Rhino soon, Kraven, Chameleon, 3-pack civil war captain america and iron man.

    My fave is ultimate spidey. He doesn't have quite the poseability that ASM2 has but after I trimmed his ankles and hips he's pretty close.

    Venom is great as well. Last I checked he's $10 on Wal-Mart.com, just do in store pick up for free shipping. Can't beat it.


    Looks like I waited too long for the discounted war machine 2-pack at target. Last week they have five for $20, I held off because I heard some had found them for $12 but I must have missed it. Oh well. Snagged a Hawkeye for $6 for my friend. He wanted a Hawkeye, I wanted that old product cleared out. Win win.

  4. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Yeah, I'm the same way. I look at all my 6" Black Series stuff and I just want to sell it all to focus on Sideshow and Marvel Legends.
    I did that early on in TBS run. Got hooked on Hot Toys Star Wars and select Marvel, and select Marvel Legends figures, and never looked back. TBS paint really went to **** after wave 1.


  5. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Rumor has it, and this comes from someone who predicted every character in the juggernaut wave, is Sue and Johnny will store exclusives this year. Reed and Ben next year.

    It does suck that it will take two years to complete them but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
    As opposed to never, in the MU line?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  6. #1576
    Picked up a ML2 Thing for cheap. Debating on which direction I want to go with the thing but it's definitely going to be custom.

    Just debating on a huge thing or an average sized thing.

  7. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Just debating on a huge thing or an average sized thing.
    I see what you did there.

  8. #1578

  9. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    I have Amazing Spider-Man 2, Venom, Ultimate Spider-Man, Electro, the whole X-men wave, BAF Juggernaut, I'm getting the final piece to Rhino soon, Kraven, Chameleon, 3-pack civil war captain america and iron man.

    My fave is ultimate spidey. He doesn't have quite the poseability that ASM2 has but after I trimmed his ankles and hips he's pretty close.

    Venom is great as well. Last I checked he's $10 on Wal-Mart.com, just do in store pick up for free shipping. Can't beat it.


    Looks like I waited too long for the discounted war machine 2-pack at target. Last week they have five for $20, I held off because I heard some had found them for $12 but I must have missed it. Oh well. Snagged a Hawkeye for $6 for my friend. He wanted a Hawkeye, I wanted that old product cleared out. Win win.
    Have you got the Green Goblin yet? I got one without the BAF part on Ebay last week. It's incredible! I don't know how it could be better, unless they'd included a couple of extra pumpkin bombs.


  10. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Have you got the Green Goblin yet? I got one without the BAF part on Ebay last week. It's incredible! I don't know how it could be better, unless they'd included a couple of extra pumpkin bombs.
    No, I don't have anything from the sandman wave. Definitely planning on building sandman but I only want a few figures from the wave. Green goblin is at the top of my list. I actually also want spidey UK but just for the head. I'm thinking of putting it on ultimate spidey.

    I'm hoping in the spidey wave released later this year they include a classic vulture.

    Getting really close to making a sinister six

Page 158 of 170 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •