Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Area Reports #2

To me, it's ridiculous how much 6 inch is available, I see it as such a waste of funds and plastic all around. Same characters, SLIGHTLY better sculpts, and we get to buy them...twice? I don't get it at all. This doesn't reinvigorate the line, it kills it (the 3.75 line, that is)

Sorry to anyone who collects the 6, but I hate the fact that I see it plastered all over and can't even find a freaking Ree Yees or Doallyn Skiff Guard.

I did find Hoth Luke today in new BS packaging, but honestly, he's a total repack with a new head and that's it. You'd think they would have redone those God-awful arms. Found him at the KOP Target which was basically picked clean of 3.75. Only a Luminars and new ROTS Vader were there plus two new Yodas. TONS of 6 inch for anyone that collects it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    To me, it's ridiculous how much 6 inch is available, I see it as such a waste of funds and plastic all around. Same characters, SLIGHTLY better sculpts, and we get to buy them...twice? I don't get it at all. This doesn't reinvigorate the line, it kills it (the 3.75 line, that is)

Sorry to anyone who collects the 6, but I hate the fact that I see it plastered all over and can't even find a freaking Ree Yees or Doallyn Skiff Guard.

I did find Hoth Luke today in new BS packaging, but honestly, he's a total repack with a new head and that's it. You'd think they would have redone those God-awful arms. Found him at the KOP Target which was basically picked clean of 3.75. Only a Luminars and new ROTS Vader were there plus two new Yodas. TONS of 6 inch for anyone that collects it.
    Hey buddy, long time. Dropping by to see what's going on in the forum world. Not sure if you saw or heard but Episode 7 toys have a street date of Sept 4. I'm looking forward to the midnight opening of TRU, if they have one? I honestly never thought I would do a midnight opening again for SW toys after Episode 3. Looking forward to it.
    You wookie sack of s*^!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC View Post
    Hey buddy, long time. Dropping by to see what's going on in the forum world. Not sure if you saw or heard but Episode 7 toys have a street date of Sept 4. I'm looking forward to the midnight opening of TRU, if they have one? I honestly never thought I would do a midnight opening again for SW toys after Episode 3. Looking forward to it.
    Captain, happy to see you back man! I've never been to a midnight opening for a TRU, but it sounds like it would be a fun event. I'm still trying to find a freaking Ree-Yees rather than cough up eBay prices or Entertainment Earth/Brian Toys bogus shipping costs. I pulled off a good one by getting Sgt. Doallyn on a Wal-Mart ship to store thing, got him for the standard 10 bucks and paid zero for shipping. Killed the buzz of finding it on the pegs myself, but at least I beat the crappy internet system of figure price mark-ups.

Otherwise, I've personally gotten into expanding my loose vintage figure collection from Kenner. Really digging finding some steals on eBay on figures I never had as a kid. Still searching for an Emperor's Royal Guard of Vintage Card for under $20. Hope things are well man..

Welp, it's been awhile, but if anyone was looking for Rey in the 3.75 BS, there were TWO of her at the Harleysville Wal-Mart, including a FO Stormtrooper, a few Finns and a Han and Luke repack.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415