Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1310

Thread: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Got the first R1 4" figure wave at one of the Bellingham Fred's @$9 each. They also have the Death Trooper voice changer helmet @$40.
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

The Kirkland Costco has both 18" R1 three packs.
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

The Factoria Walmart has the 4" black series Jyn and Death Trooper (2 each). They also have Asohka and an ERG.

Bremerton Walmart also got the JYn Erso wave in. They also got a Phasma case earlier in the week. When I left the store you could get Phasma, Han, Leia, Ackbar, Ahsoka, ERG or Lando still.
    Stay out of my Shed!

The Bellevue TRU has plenty of TBS6 Hovertank Pilot exclusives (like 20).
    Last edited by cafortier; 11-11-2016 at 11:40 AM.

University Village QFC has the TBS 6" Ahsoka/Luke/Jango wave on a shelf with their Christmas items.

Haven't been on here in years seems like everyone else has bailed too?
    The root of all suffering is wanting

Is there that much to report anymore? There are too few products that seem to really interest most of us.

SPeaking of product, I actually found some today. Bremerton Walmart got in more of the Jyn Erso 3.75 black series wave and some cases of the Phasma wave. Any figure from those waves you want is still there.
    Even better Poulsbo got several cases of the 3.75 black series wave with the Scarif trooper and Cassian.

Bremerton Walmart also has the 6in black Series exclusive Scarif commander.
    Stay out of my Shed!

Everett TRU has two AT-ACTs.

Everett Walmart on 99 has three 4" Black Series Cassian and two ERGs.

Lynnwood TRU has six 6" Black Series droid 3-packs.
    Last edited by cafortier; 12-10-2016 at 11:52 AM.

If anyone is looking for the 4" exclusive Walmart Black Series Scarif Trooper or Cassian, the Everett Walmart (the small one near TRU) has at least 3 of each.
    Last edited by cafortier; 12-17-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131