Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Well,that was popular. The entire 40th box is gone and no 40ths on the pegs. I guess someone got it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    If anyone is collecting the 40th anniversary figures, Walmart in Germantown has a fresh box of Wave 2. It was unopened until I took at peak. Every wave2 figure was in there. C3PO, Sandman, Death Squad, Jawa, Stormtrooper, Chewy, etc... All in perfect shape. I do not collect this line, so I left them all in the case and placed it back on the upper shelf. So if you want em, you have a chance.
    DANG, I was in there yesterday about 6PM, nothing. I didnt see this but I dont recall seeing a box on the upper shelf. :-(
    **Buying Snowtrooper and Hoth Rebel RARITIES**
    - ESB/ROTJ/POTF Proofs and Cromalins
    - Hardcopy and First Shots Modern & Vintage
    - Micro 4ups & Unproduced Actions Masters

Yeah, I went by yesterday morning and it was already gone. I would have expected to find some of the double laying around, but nope, the whole box was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Yeah, I went by yesterday morning and it was already gone. I would have expected to find some of the double laying around, but nope, the whole box was gone.
    I drove up to Mount Airy the other day and picked up a Jawa and crushed Death Star Trooper. I am hoping that I can find the entire wave at least once in MD.

North GB Wally had 40th Legacy/Vader sets back in stock. GB Best Buy has two 40th Leias.

Still hunting for two 40th legacy figs Sandperson and Chewie. If anyone sees them and doesn't mind hitting me up please do so. I wish I could say this chase has been fun

Columbia TRU had 40th Vader Legacy pk., but have yet to see carded 40th at TRU. They also had Forces of Destiny Rey.

Hey all! Sorry if this has been discussed or is common knowledge, but does anyone know a good spot in DC/NoVA/MD for finding loose vintage stuff? I used to go to comics stores in VA but for figures they only ever really had new toys etc

had some okay luck at out-of-state comics stores and antique stores but haven't really looked around locally as i've only recently got back into collecting
    Last edited by RainbowBattleKid; 08-14-2017 at 01:18 PM.

The only place I know if is all time toys in Ellicott city. I'm pretty sure that they re-opened after the flood last year. They had loose stuff the last time I went there.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293