Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1100

Thread: New England Finds v10

There are two 40th Han Solo figures and one 40th R2-D2 at the Smithfield Gamestop as of noon today.

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Bought Luke and Landspeeder for $15 at North Smithfield Walmart. Last one. Brickseek said $30. Better price check them just in case. It was in with the Star Wars stuff, nothing about it indicated it was marked down.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

I finally got my Last Jedi Leia in the mail from amazon. Finished with all the last jedi stuff so far.

As of 11:30 the Walmart in Warwick on Bald Hill Road (near TRU) had a ton of TBS 3.75” Ponda, Sandtrooper and Sand people figures. Only one white proto Fett. It looked like at least 3 each.

4x of the Target-exclusive ROTJ Battle pack (Emperor, Luke, and ERG) spotted at Westwood MA Target. Had them pulled from the back room. Present on the pegs were a few of the newest TLJ single-carded figures: 1x Leia, 1x R2D2, 1X DJ, and 2X Rey. No new Lukes. Picked up a ROTJ pack, Leia, and R2.
    "You must do what you feel is right, of course." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

As of 8:30 tonight at the Cranston Gamestop (Garfield Ave) they must have just received a shipment of Black Series figures. From what I remember..

At least 3 R2-D2 figures, and 4 Han Solos (40th).

1st row: 3 OT Stormtroopers, Poe, Elite Guard

2nd row: Finn in FO Disguise, Luke, 3x Kylo Ren

3rd row: Kylo, Rey, 2x Vader, FO Finn

4th row: 2x Vader, Poe, Death Trooper

Bottom shelf: Inferno TIE Pilot, Elite Guard, 3x Maz

WalMart 2013 had the elite praetorian guard wave minus Jania and some of the older wave stuff. They had a lonely General Leia so I snatched up the Leia for my WalMart still only has the F1NN on Jakku and Rey on Jakku and a lonely TLJ Kylo.... No new 3.75 inch figures at my WM but store 2013 had the 2nd wave left-overs....
    ~Dark_Kanos~

Hey boys, I haven't been on in a long time and really miss it around here. I'm jumping on real quick to see if anyone local to the Boston area would be interested in a nice big lot of SH Figuarts / Mafex Star Wars figures?

Figuarts:
    Han - $50
    Luke (A New Hope) - $45 (also have the 6" Landspeeder for $20)
    r2d2 (unopened) - $55
    c3p0 (unopened) - $65
    Captain Phasma (FOrce Awakens) - $30
    Storm Trooper (Force Awakens) - $30
    Battle Droid (Phantom) - $30
    Jango - $30
    Death Trooper - $35
    Shore Trooper - $40

Darth Maul - $65

Misc:
    Suicide Squad Harley (SH FIgures) - $35
    Suicide Squad Deadshot (MAFEX) - $35
    Rey (Force Awakens) (MAFEX) - $50
    Stone Cold and Rock (figuarts) - $30 each
    Boba Fett (Revoltech) - $55
    Hollywood Hogan (Storm Collectibes) - $40

Also have the 43" A New Hope Hero X-Wing Hasbro put out a few years ago in box - $50

6" Justice League Batmobile in box - $60
    Last edited by arguewithmysig; 01-19-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Not many of us have been chiming in on here since there has been nothing to find! Good luck with your sale though. I don’t collect any of those lines so personally would not be interested.

i picked up an Obi Wan Force Fx Lightsaber while traveling for work earlier this week at Walmart. It was on clearance for $99. I got home, opened it and one of the parts was sliding around on the saber. It had either come unglued or unwelded but for $99 I didn’t want a broken prop piece. I had to return in unfortunately. That was my first (and most likely my last) experience buying one of those. Too bad because it looked so cool.

Forgot to post this but if anyone here is still looking for either Luke or Rey's Landspeeder, check a store inside the Warwick Mall called Go! Calendars (I think that's what its called). That store is closing, everything is 60% off. They still had them there Friday night.

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110