Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089

Thread: New England Finds v10

If anyone is still looking for the SDCC Rey/Luke 2-pack, The Time Capsule in Cranston has it for $40. Hascon Rex is also there, but for $60..

I found most of a full case of the 3.75" Black Series TLJ at the Walmart in Claremont NH yesterday. They had 1x Luke, 2x Rose, 2x Praetorian and 3x Executioner Trooper. If Brickseek is to be believed, they've been hanging there for weeks, because the count hadn't changed for weeks. I knew from Brickseek that they had gotten a new case 3 weeks ago, but I never had a chance to check what it was. I'm kind of surprised that the Praetorians in particular lasted so long.

Target in Lincoln, RI has the Resistance A-wing on sale for $17.99. The Jyn/Cassian/Deathtrooper 3-pack is on sale also for $35.99.

They had a Maz and Finn in First Order disguise, with a few Executioner Troopers around 8pm.
    Last edited by Goldleaderone; 11-07-2017 at 07:28 PM.

2 quick questions:

#1:For any anyone who has been able to get there hands on the TLJ R2 w/Booster Rockets: Is he in any way a decent replacement for the TBS orange line #09 R2 w/Boosters? (don't ask me how I missed out on that figure, but I did. Anywhooo...) I guess my question boils down to is this--Now, I know for a fact the TBS version is the better of the 2, as figures go. However, being that getting a hold of one would run me between $30-40, is the TLJ one a fair enough figure to fill that hole in my collection with dropping just $8.99 or whatever?

#2:Has anyone seen the Luke/Emperor/Royal Guard sets anywhere yet? (btw, they are Target exclusives, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    2 quick questions:

#1:For any anyone who has been able to get there hands on the TLJ R2 w/Booster Rockets: Is he in any way a decent replacement for the TBS orange line #09 R2 w/Boosters? (don't ask me how I missed out on that figure, but I did. Anywhooo...) I guess my question boils down to is this--Now, I know for a fact the TBS version is the better of the 2, as figures go. However, being that getting a hold of one would run me between $30-40, is the TLJ one a fair enough figure to fill that hole in my collection with dropping just $8.99 or whatever?

#2:Has anyone seen the Luke/Emperor/Royal Guard sets anywhere yet? (btw, they are Target exclusives, right?)
    #1: I skipped the TBS #09 Artoo because I read it was a repack of a TAC version from 2007, with less paint. (And I believe it was easy to miss, that wave with Artoo, Pablo Jill, Mara Jade, etc. wasn't in stores much.) IMO, the new Artoo is superior. It's based on the build-a-droid sculpt.

#2: I haven't seen any reports of anyone finding the Target 3-pack in the United States yet. I believe it's been found in Canada (and maybe in Europe?).

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Bothan View Post
    The K-Mart in Acton, Massachusetts has 2x Bodhi Rooks, 1x Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise), 1x Grand Admiral Thrawn, 1x Princess Leia (Rebels), 1x Jedha Revolt set, and a bunch of "Rogue One" two packs. They might still have some "The Force Awakens" figures as well. For "The Last Jedi," they have 3x Kylo Ren, 3x Rey, 2x Finn, 2x Poe, and 2x Stormtroopers. They also had a few A-Wings. This is as of Thursday, so I don't know if they still have them.
    Forgot to thank you for this. My son had been wanting Thrawn for literally 8 months and I had never seen him anywhere. We rushed to the store after your report. It was also on sale for $4.

Grabbed the new Force Link set from TRU in peabody

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Saw that set at Attleboro TRU.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

I picked up a Black Series AT-AT Driver figure Friday night at RI Comic Con for $12 and had Julian Glover (General Veers) sign it.

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109