Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1013

Thread: New England Finds v10

Picked up the Darth Vader 40th Anniversary Early Bird set tonight at Target in Smithfield. They had to bring it out from the back. Also picked up Rogue One on blu-ray. I used the $10 coupon as well.
    Last edited by Goldleaderone; 04-04-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Also picked up 40th Vader at Concord Target using the DCPI. Also bought the Jedha 4 pack. Used the coupon and got $15 off. Got both for $50 total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm awaiting a deluge of droids that I've ordered over the last few days:

Clone Wars Astromech Set (Disney parks)
    R-3D0 (Disney Parks)
    Chopper (EBay)
    R2/3PO 40th Anniversary Set (EBay)
    Blue Senate Protocol Droid (EBay)

I still want a vendor droid but going to wait until some one goes to Disney or EBay prices drop a bit. Maybe a black protocol too.
    Last edited by indysolo007; 04-18-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Found the 40th Anniversary Black Series Han Solo and R2-D2 at the Johnston Walgreens (next to St. Rocco's School).

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Quote Originally Posted by Goldleaderone View Post
    Found the 40th Anniversary Black Series Han Solo and R2-D2 at the Johnston Walgreens (next to St. Rocco's School).
    I was just there yesterday looking for Titans Return wave 4 and didn't see them. Good timing.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_pilot View Post
    I was just there yesterday looking for Titans Return wave 4 and didn't see them. Good timing.
    Thanks. I just happened to go in there on a whim. They were in what was the Easter isle. Forgot to mention they also have 2 each of Luke and Leia.

If anyone is interested in the Black Series 3.75" Titanium figures, they are at the Walmart in Providence on Silver Spring Street. I was in there this morning trying to get a Classic NES but missed out. They had 2 (brickseek showed 3) and I was 4th in line.
    Last edited by Goldleaderone; 04-28-2017 at 06:27 AM.

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

I didn't check the Easter isle. I'll try and hit there today and grab a Leia. I need the new sculpt so I can throw the monkey face Black Series in a box.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

As of yesterday around 11am the Gamestop in Cranston (next to Kmart) has a few TIE Strikers on clearance for $14 and change. They had about 2 K-2SO 3.75" figures for $2.97 as well.

Walmart in Providence had 7 (!) AT-STs as of this morning.

Pre-ordered 6" ERG today at my local gamestop. Walmart has 3 AT-STs. Hoping they get clearanced sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast